locked radio 6000 cd rds eon

grimbo

hi i have a 6000 cd rds eon and is locked.... does anybody know the code for me please, i only have 1 more attempt. The serial number is Mo24411 thank you in advance!!!

for your serial number, code is 0527.

make sure you have read the serial number directly from the label attached to the radio, as some peeps read the serial number from the handbook which is not always for the radio installed in the car... this is particularly important as you have only 'one attempt' :)

for your serial number, code is 0527.

make sure you have read the serial number directly from the label attached to the radio, as some peeps read the serial number from the handbook which is not always for the radio installed in the car... this is particularly important as you have only 'one attempt' :)

Serial is M177987
Part no: 98AP-18C815-AA

6000 rds eon radio

hi there,
i have recently bought a car with the radio saying locked on the screen i think the previous owner has entered the code incorrectly a number of times. Is there anyway i can reset the radio? I have tried leaving the battery off for a while but that didn't seem to work. Any advice would be much appreciated thank you.

Back