locking

ven2112

central locking on a fiat doblo, worked fine for a few weeks, now when i click the key fob it locks then unlocks, have to leave it open all night now :(, any ideas if its still there in the morning ? lol

another lock solenoid bites the dust causing it to lock and unlock.some are sold as separate units and some are sold built on door lock.

Check all the doors are closed fully. If one isn't shut all the way, or is blocked by something like a seatbelt, it will do as you've described.

Hi I have a Citroen Picasso (2000) and central locking is playing up, it started when the locking mechanism became loose and wouldn't lock so I tightened up the screws and now it won't work with the flob , if I lock the car with key in driver side it just lock's the drivers door only if I lock the car with key in the passenger side door and all doors lock fine then when I then use the flob to unlock all doors they unlock apart from the passenger side door if manually open the door from inside am back to square one i have seen some of the posts about how to fix the problem and I just think there taking the mick about having the drivers door window down and putting the side lights on if anyone got any ideas they would be appreciated cheers Chris

Back