Lomachenko vs Campbell

channelking

I cant wait to see the legend that is lomachenko.

This phenomonal boxer and without questions the best boxer in the world currently will school Campbell and imo will be KO within 6 rounds.

Lomachenko fights anybody and one of my favourite boxers without question.

Not sure how many weight classes he can move up to as he isnt a big man but will love to see him move up.

Either way should be good to see the genius at work.

He will easy make 140lb or even 147lb mate but don't write Campbell off

Ye but slightly concerned due to going up in weight power and speed may go down a bit. But he is world class so you expect him to dominant those divisions.

Ye never rated Campbell mate. Good amateur no doubt but not so much as a pro.

You can move up or down in weight you will never loose the speed or power will find out when usyk makes his debut look at bellew moved to heavyweight still had the power can't say for speed as he's just a little fat scousser lmao

True but not all boxers have same speed or power mate especially when they move up in weight.

GGG I believe moved up to super mid but lost bit of his speed but still had brutal power.

Ye no doubt he has to move up to higher weight classes for big fights.

As imo to be one of the all time greats which I honestly believe he can be he needs to beat the best.

OMG him against Spence or Crawford!!!

Spence/Crawford super fight atm. Hope that happens next year.

Crawford will beat spence loma is already a great boxer Bob arum said to be classed as a world boxer you have to come to UK to fight Ali did tyson did klitchos did usyk has now lomachenko mayweather vs manny 2 might be on the cards aswell looks as tho will be some cracking fights next year

Crawford will beat spence loma is already a great boxer Bob arum said to be classed as a world boxer you have to come to UK to fight Ali did tyson did klitchos did usyk has now lomachenko mayweather vs manny 2 might be on the cards aswell looks as tho will be some cracking fights next year

Ye he ain't afraid to travel or fight anybody.

I agree also just feel Crawford is just slightly above Spence and would beat him
Would be close right though.

Really hope Loma fights these two.in next couple.of years. As these three at the best boxers.in the world currently.

A Lot of boxers out there mate who just want to protect their records and reputation *cough* AJ

Ye some of the best from decades ago knew what is was to be a world class.boxer. They didn't duck anyone back then as is the case today.

Seems to be potentially great year next year for boxing.

Not sure how i feel about May vs Pac 2. Mayweather will school him again. Despise the guy but arguably the greatest pure boxer that ever lived.

Vasiliy Lomachenko vs Luke Campbell

Fight Night
The O2, London
Saturday, August 31

Fight Card
Doors and first fight: 4pm
Connor Coghill
VS
Dean Jones
4 x 3 mins Super-Featherweight Contest

Followed by

Martin J Ward
VS
Josue Bendana
8 x 3 mins Super-Featherweight Contest

Live on Sky Sports Facebook: 5pm

James Tennyson
VS
Atif Shafiq
10 x 3 mins Vacant WBA International Lightweight Championship

Live on Sky Sports Box Office & Live Event 2 3 4 5 : 6pm

Savannah Marshall
VS
Daniele BASTIERI
8 x 2 mins Super-Middleweight Contest

Followed by

Joe Cordina
VS
Gavin Gwynne
12 x 3 mins British & Commonwealth Lightweight
Championship

Followed by

Joshua Buatsi
VS
Ryan Ford
10 x 3 mins WBA International Light-Heavyweight Championship

Followed by

Charlie Edwards
VS
Julio Cesar Martinez
12 x 3 mins WBC World Flyweight Championship

Followed by

Hughie Fury
VS
Alexander Povetkin
12 x 3 mins Vacant WBA International Heavyweight Championship

Followed by

Vasiliy Lomachenko
VS
Luke Campbell
12 x 3 mins WBC, WBO, WBA & Ring Magazine World Lightweight Championship

Float
Dalton Smith
VS
Daryl Pearce
6 x 3 mins Super-Lightweight Contest

Let's just hope he doesn't retire for quite some years left.

As would be devastating for boxing and a huge void if he leaves the sport in the next couple of years.

Big fans of Crawford and Spence but Loma is just on another level to them and the rest.

My favorite modern day boxer since Pac man.

I fear for hughie fury i think povetkin will slaughter him bigtime :emoji_muscle:
He's a poor version of his cousin.

Don't rate him at all.

Back