London Underground - Carriages for vaccinated only!

bonus2010

VIP Member
This video popped up on my facebook timeline showing a "covid marshall" on a London underground train, telling people that this carriage is for 'vaccinated people only',
and that he'd be checking the passenger's papers, and of course asking them to leave the carriage if the papers weren't in order presumably.

I'm thinking this is some kind of spoof hoax, surely it can't be real.
Anybody from or communtes to London confirm this to be true or not, the video was dated 8th August?

Of course, if its true, its shocking!

2021-08-12-122659_scn-158.png

I honestly believe vaccinated only people will be allowed be it on public transport, travel abroad etc.

Vaccine passports most likely will be required also.

Whether its a breach of fundamental human rights if that is the direction the country is going to is another question entirely.

It was a social experiment.

Original video is here.

thanks for that, I only saw a small clip of it when he was on the train. I'd just have to tell him "I'm medically exempt!" lol

I honestly believe vaccinated only people will be allowed be it on public transport, travel abroad etc.

Vaccine passports most likely will be required also.

Whether its a breach of fundamental human rights if that is the direction the country is going to is another question entirely.

I'd say its definately a breach of human rights to discriminate in this way in our own country if it ever came about. I'm just surprised how people are so relaxed about it in the video.

I only saw a small clip of it when he was on the train.

It was likely cut to cause the maximum amount of scaremongering which results in more shares on that platform.
Although I think the Gov would try it if they thought they could get away with it the way things are going.

I'd say its definately a breach of human rights to discriminate in this way in our own country if it ever came about.
Without doubt it is.

Been offered a short contract, in November, have been asked if I am fully vaccinated. Vax passport, was always on the cards.
My point is will I still have antibodies, in November, if vaccinated in May ?

Been offered a short contract, in November, have been asked if I am fully vaccinated. Vax passport, was always on the cards.
My point is will I still have antibodies, in November, if vaccinated in May ?
From an employers point of view though by checking your status it reduces their exposure to you needing to self isolate. Vaccine passport aside Why contract somebody who hasn’t been vaccinated vs somebody who has.

From an employers point of view though by checking your status it reduces their exposure to you needing to self isolate. Vaccine passport aside Why contract somebody who hasn’t been vaccinated vs somebody who has.
That's T&C what Shell have stipulated

It would be a breach of human rights, but it also appears that those that are vaccinated have no human rights, I have the right to go somewhere and feel safe, although I have less chance of suffering from severe symptoms or spreading it to others I still want the lowest risks possible, I would prefer not to be stood next to someone who has not been vaccinated and has a higher chance of having/spreading it, it is my human right to be able to go out in the knowledge that the risks are as low as they can be, but heck my human rights don't count, only the human rights of a non vaccinated person matter.

Right or wrong, what is the difference between having a vaccinated only carriage, compared to having a no smoking carriage from years ago? Very few people where in uproar about the human rights of smokers when smoking indoors was banned and smokers where told you have to smoke outside in the cold and wet while all non smokers can sit inside, why is telling non vaccinated to do the same any different?

Tbh this makes even more sense then doesn’t it, I’m surprised you are shocked they’d ask 😂
Not shocked, I merely asking would I have antibodies, found out this morning I will be needing a booster before October,

Not shocked, I merely asking would I have antibodies, found out this morning I will be needing a booster before October,
Yeah apparently so but it’s only really a matter of time before we only vaccinate the vulnerable like flu. I still think you might need to to travel though for a long time

Yeah apparently so but it’s only really a matter of time before we only vaccinate the vulnerable like flu. I still think you might need to to travel though for a long time
I didn't realise until this morning I can get a pneumonia jab ? Was not aware there was such a thing

Back