London Underground - Carriages for vaccinated only!

I didn't realise until this morning I can get a pneumonia jab ? Was not aware there was such a thing
I’ve had that last year. Other than an arm ache no side effects. But I had it done on the same day as the flu jab. So only problem was both arms were aching, which made sleeping pretty hard for a few nights.

What would be the point of segregating the jabbed from the unjabbed and why are the unjabbed not allowed the same privileges as the jabbed? Hmmm, I wonder if it’s…………naa, that would be just mad conspiracy theory.

CNN: "War Has Changed," as Vaccinated are Just as Likely to Spread covid.

Removed from YouTube: CDC director says "Vaccines can't prevent transmission" of COVID
Despite those sketchy links I don’t think that should come as much of a surprise should it, the chances of infection in the first place are much lower by orders of magnitude but a breakthrough infection it wouldn’t make a difference to spreading it if you are vaccinated.

the chances of infection in the first place are much lower by orders of magnitude

That’s a lie, but then again the information in the links I posted were also lies. It’s all one big fat lie and to those of you who are still incapable of seeing where this is headed, you deserve what’s coming to you.

On a side note, there’s some great news for all you pro-vaxxers. Due to increasing pressure from Pfizer and the CDC, the FDA are set to grant full approval for the Pfizer jab within weeks, so they’ll now be able to kill you legally.

Not good news for the rest of us though, as we are now the equivalent of the Jews in Nazi Germany. We will not be allowed the limited privileges that you currently enjoy, and before long we won’t even have access to the internet, as they are telling us that Cybercrime is an increasing threat to our security. We’ll all need to prove we are obedient citizens before access is granted. Post anything online that they consider misinformation, or your vaccine status isn’t up to date, then access will be denied until you comply.

And it’s all your fault for going along with it. It’s your ignorance and stupidity that’s got us to where we are now, so I hope you’re happy with what you’ve done to us all. All you had to do was say no, but oh no, you had to go and fall for the oldest trick in the book, the old health scare. “FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME”

Things are about to get crazy, and when I say crazy, I’m talking off the scale crazy. People are going to be dropping like flies this winter and it’ll be put down to new variants, the unvaxxed and those horrible children murdering their grandparents, oh, and let’s not forget the flu. If only you were clever enough to connect the dots.

That’s a lie, but then again the information in the links I posted were also lies. It’s all one big fat lie and to those of you who are still incapable of seeing where this is headed, you deserve what’s coming to you.

On a side note, there’s some great news for all you pro-vaxxers. Due to increasing pressure from Pfizer and the CDC, the FDA are set to grant full approval for the Pfizer jab within weeks, so they’ll now be able to kill you legally.

Not good news for the rest of us though, as we are now the equivalent of the Jews in Nazi Germany. We will not be allowed the limited privileges that you currently enjoy, and before long we won’t even have access to the internet, as they are telling us that Cybercrime is an increasing threat to our security. We’ll all need to prove we are obedient citizens before access is granted. Post anything online that they consider misinformation, or your vaccine status isn’t up to date, then access will be denied until you comply.

And it’s all your fault for going along with it. It’s your ignorance and stupidity that’s got us to where we are now, so I hope you’re happy with what you’ve done to us all. All you had to do was say no, but oh no, you had to go and fall for the oldest trick in the book, the old health scare. “FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME”

Things are about to get crazy, and when I say crazy, I’m talking off the scale crazy. People are going to be dropping like flies this winter and it’ll be put down to new variants, the unvaxxed and those horrible children murdering their grandparents, oh, and let’s not forget the flu. If only you were clever enough to connect the dots.
Sure thing dude, not really sure why you are quoting the CDC and the FDA they aren’t anything to do with us. Behave yourself, the equivalent of the Jews in nazi Germany if you genuinely believe that and your are not just parroting shit you’ve seen on Facebook then you’ve some serious mental issues…

anyway You are damn right things have gotten crazy in your post!

Sure thing dude, not really sure why you are quoting the CDC and the FDA they aren’t anything to do with us. Behave yourself, the equivalent of the Jews in nazi Germany if you genuinely believe that and your are not just parroting shit you’ve seen on Facebook then you’ve some serious mental issues…

anyway You are damn right things have gotten crazy in your post!

The FDA were responsible for granting Emergency Use Authorisation for the Pfizer, Moderna and the Janssen vaccines, and it is they who will eventually grant full approval. The MHRA are responsible for the AstraZeneca vaccine. You should always check your facts before posting to save embarrassment.

If you can’t see the parallels between current events and Nazi Germany, then go read a history book. And I’m not on social media, I’m just not that dumb. As for mental issues, there’s a lot of it about these days, go look at the suicide rates since last March.

Can you explain in layman's terms, please.

The FDA were responsible for granting Emergency Use Authorisation for the Pfizer, Moderna and the Janssen vaccines, and it is they who will eventually grant full approval. The MHRA are responsible for the AstraZeneca vaccine. You should always check your facts before posting to save embarrassment.

If you can’t see the parallels between current events and Nazi Germany, then go read a history book. And I’m not on social media, I’m just not that dumb. As for mental issues, there’s a lot of it about these days, go look at the suicide rates since last March.
You are chatting shit, the FDA have zero authority in the U.K. the MHRA authorise EVERY vaccine for use here regardless of where it’s made! You could have learned that in 10 seconds from Google if you were interested in facts and not just regurgitating the nonsense you listen to online.

You are chatting shit, the FDA have zero authority in the U.K. the MHRA authorise EVERY vaccine for use here regardless of where it’s made! You could have learned that in 10 seconds from Google if you were interested in facts and not just regurgitating the nonsense you listen to online.

Well wouldn’t you know, I stand corrected, now go read that history book.

If I made it any clearer, I suspect my neighbour’s cat would understand. Which part of my post are you struggling with?
Call me anything you like, really not fussed, you obnoxious little person.

Call me anything you like, really not fussed, you obnoxious little person.

OK I can see why you’ve taken offence and I apologise. It was meant as a quip rather than an insult, but I’m genuinely interested to know what you want me to go into more detail about. I’ve had a lot to say in other similar threads, but I feel like I’m talking to a brick wall sometimes.

I feel I’ve given enough information over the last few weeks to at least make people sit up and think, but as I’ve said previously, critical thinking is something, not a lot of us are capable of.

I mean it wasn’t a good start was it the Food and drug administration having sway here, not sure it’s worth my time fact checking. I mean the FDA legally killing me 🤣

Let's wait and see how things go this winter, we'll have another little chat in January if we are both still around.

Back