Looking for a good movie app on android phone

kaleem7

Hi. Could anyone recommend a good movie app to watch movies and tv shows on an andriod phone? Did have showbox but looks like it has gone down

Been using Showbox for several years and in my opinion its the best free app. I also find it the most efficient for downloading. I have also tried most of those mentioned above and found them ok.

Just downloaded 123 Movies and installed it out of curiosity but couldnt get it to load. Googled it and web seems to suggest its down unless someone knows better. As I say was just curious as someone recommended it.

It is almost too easy nowadays to get access to almost all the TV shows and movies as soon as they are released. We are all on the lookout for free and easy ways to access them and there are plenty of them online. And in our search, you must have stumbled upon and got stuck on 123movies.to, a streaming site for thousands of TV shows and movies from all over the world.
Check it out 15 Best Sites like 123movies to Watch Movies & TV Shows Online for FREE - 15 Best Sites like 123movies to Watch Movies & TV Series Online in HD

Back