Looking for a simple image..

Pelter

Afternoon chaps,

I use my satellite feed to watch FTA on a zgemma 5.2, and the epg has suddenly gone wonky.
Its been fine for years, and I'm looking for a reliable image to ********** the iptv I have for nefarious stuff, been so long working well I've got out of step with the ordinary stuff.
Any pointers appreciated.

im looking for a simple image for my zgemma 2s. just to watch FTA satellite channels. I had a vix type image installed with a zillion channels, so tried to do a factory reset and now it is stuck in the boot cycle, and ive ended up with nothing. I think I have an image. main folder : ZGEMMA, sub folder sh1, then the files : force, imageversion, kernnel, roots, splash. Is tha tthe folder I need for reflashing? do i put the whole ZGEMMA folder on a usb stick and insert into box? (If so, Ive been doing that with no luck as the box is not seeing the usb despite deep formatting etc. i know they can be a pain.). Just wondering if the above method is the correct one, or am i Up the left? ta

im looking for a simple image for my zgemma 2s. just to watch FTA satellite channels. I had a vix type image installed with a zillion channels, so tried to do a factory reset and now it is stuck in the boot cycle, and ive ended up with nothing. I think I have an image. main folder : ZGEMMA, sub folder sh1, then the files : force, imageversion, kernnel, roots, splash. Is tha tthe folder I need for reflashing? do i put the whole ZGEMMA folder on a usb stick and insert into box? (If so, Ive been doing that with no luck as the box is not seeing the usb despite deep formatting etc. i know they can be a pain.). Just wondering if the above method is the correct one, or am i Up the left? ta
Just install a basic openatv image for your model and set it up for freesat/freeview.
openATV Nightly Downloads
Click airdigital on left and choose your box model
Unzip the download and put the entire folder on a formatted usb and into the box

Back