Looking for my own auto bouquet

Nedgeom

Hi im looking to set up my own auto bouquet maker or up dater. Like xtream editor but for satellite channels. Ie i do an update and an app or that and all boxes i want are up dated. Like ip is done with xtream editor. Thanks. I don't mind having to pay for it. Thanks. Can anyone help my.

This is a bizarre request...What's wrong with using the normal autobouquetmaker plugin and having it set to automatically scan each morning like everyone else does?

Im using whats left on cccam and like the layout i have. Ie channel number starts at 1 and have the most use channels at top. Looking to keep them the same but do an up date or move them like can b done on xtream editor with ip channels.

I have the bouquet list made and the way i want. Inwant to be able to add changes to it and send to all boxe with out having to go around and ftp in or use dreambox edit manually. Dont know if im making sence?

You would still need to send the plugin to each box same as sending the xml.

You could probably add your xml to dropbox and add scripts to each box then run the script via script runner when xml is updated.

Details for creating favourites.xml is here
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/4313f3890b8f797a5890d2682bedbdd1b7eeb359/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt#L204

Back