Looking for new receiver options

P2daz

Hi there , I’m after a new freesat box with the following criteria - twin tuner , either have pre installed catch up apps or the ability to install them . Be able to install Plex is a must.Don’t need IPTV on it really
Not fussed about internal drive , I have a 1tb drive to plug in.
Basically I’m after an all in one box to replace my HS2

Any recommendations would be appreciated - thank you

It really depends on your budget
What satellite system your using
Is it a fixed satellite dish multisat system
Motorised satellite system

If only for Freesat and not IPTV then possibly a standard Freesat box rarther than an enigma2 box?

That way you can have official catch-up services rarther than messing around with e2iplayer

Freesat box is stuck on 28.2 but if dish is moved or twin lnbs/monoblock e2 box might be better.
Explore all avenues first.+box needs lan connection.

AX 4K HD BOX HD61 TWIN (2x DVB-S2X) UHD E2 LINUX​

This reciever Has good reviews for picture quality and speed

AX 4K HD BOX HD61 TWIN (2x DVB-S2X) UHD E2 LINUX​

This reciever Has good reviews for picture quality and speed
Yep looked at the HD61, a little bit harder to get with the dual sat inputs but can be picked up if you are willing to pay the extra, from what I can see its around the £190 mark at the moment. There are a few choices just personal preference on which way to go.

Have found it for £194, but yep quite hard to find.
At this moment I do not know whether to upgrade from zgemma h9 combo to h7s or hold on hoping they bring out the h10 combo can't understand why there is not a H10 model like the h7s with triple tuner. Or do they think everyone will buy unicable lnb's

Also don't know if we would now get stung for import duty as not part of the EU, didn't know if there was a limit before duty is charged

Also don't know if we would now get stung for import duty as not part of the EU, didn't know if there was a limit before duty is charged
I was just thinking of what was on the news woman bought clothing about £150 more than £50 for duty or delivery.

Back