looking for new samsung

hi all, i have the huawei mate 20 and looking for a reserve, think mine will be ok with the crap going on with google. but i am looking for a decent reserve just in case and saw the samsung A50 checked the specs on 6gb ram option and looks fine, my prob is all uk retailers are selling for approx £309, but on fleabay they are between £215 and 225 trouble is they are from hong kong or china,and sometimes dont trust sellers, there was also ali express but delivery was 45 to 60 days. so my question is would you trust the fleabay sellers and also does anyone know of other retailers in uk ?

What's going on with huwaii dosnt affect the p20 pro mate it's the newer models that's been affected like the p30 from huwaii I have same phone plus have Samsung a20e Samsung galaxy s9 and s10e but if wanting a new phone depends on budget or just go down the contract route and get your number changed over to a new network

thanks all, was hoping for 6gb ram, and looked at argos and other retailers and all £309 @bazcfc1 yea know about updates was a just in case. will keep searching :)
ps: there was loads of 4gb ram A50's on fleabay from sellers with good feedback might have to change mind on ram.

Back