Looking to get sky

Moved house and there's a dish on it . Have'nt got a sky subscription ,was previously using Miracle box for VM . My question is can I connect one these boxes to the dish and get sky sports etc .
As you can probably tell I don't know a great deal about this . Any replies gratefully received

Sly sports went nearly 2 years ago on sly they've gone on cable you maybe better at looking at getting iptv or a legit sly subscription or now TV passes but if you want all premium channels including 3pm ko sports movies nbc sports then iptv is the best way to go mate

ok thanks for all that . Anyone got time to give me a quick outline of iptv . I thought it was all regular stuff or stuff you have to pay for

It's basically sly and cable plus 3pm ko adult channels usa channels and channels from all round world and vod can be put on various devices

There good boxes formuler boxes are better tho tbh or even a 4k firestick would be cheaper and good edition to have/use

fire sticks are rocking, i was torn between that and a T9 Android box, happy with the T9, does what I need, good thing with it being android you can use loads of apps for IPTV and also loads of other android apps. as you know (or may not...lol)

I've been looking at the Informir Mag256 . Is that any good
I would personally advise “not to use magbox”.
They burnt bridges not to long ago.
(thrust is important)!
As its new adventure into new TV service i advise 4GB RAM android boxes that allows you to run an app from your provider, if they provide one. If not there is many many options out there.
Also a VPN can be installed with needing to FTP files or buy routers.

Really the world is your ouster, so much choice. But good box and a good provider should cost no than a good pi$$ up in the town centre for a night, and that covers you for a year.
Just stay away from from £20/£30 year lines, good providers have there own sites with ticket services.
Faceless-book, dirt-bay and other places gives a the lowest of the low.

Google is your friend for servers.
Nice wee box at great price in “android Q96 max”.

Back