Losing some channels on AMIKO mini combo HD

gravehead

TK Veteran
hello everyone,
i'm having a spot of bother with my amiko, (on cable) I've had it since the start of the year and since changing my server 3 months ago its been brilliant and I haven't needed to touch it at all.
a couple of days ago I started to lose a few channels, sky sports 1 will not come on at all, the level and quality bars are up in the late 80s early 90s as usual and eventually it says scrambled but all the other sport channels are running fine.
some other channels (good food, dave, itv 2,3,4 etc about 15 in total) are not on at all, when I put the channel on the level and quality bars go from high down to zero and then it says 'no signal'.
as I said earlier I haven't needed to touch any settings at all so i'm not sure what to do next, I don't want to make things worse by pressing the wrong buttons, so I thought I would ask you guys for some advice before I get in touch with my line provider
thanks in advance, all help much appreciated

I have seen your other post so I know this is a bit late.

If everything was working fine previously and you then don't get a signal on some channels
it's always worth a quick look on the VM website to see if they have a known fault in your area.

Just put in your post code and it will tell you if there are any local faults they are working on.

Back