Satellite Lost access to mount.

cactikid

VIP Member
Few days ago earth breaker tripped in house and reset but h7 cant access recordings from my et10000 now and everything hard wired and can access other boxes ok.
H7 is using tuner of et10000 and had to change ip as it did change.

On et samba and nfs are running and had to restart network on box as it through up an error when trying to do a network browse.Box rebooted also.

Zgemma all mounts deleted and remounted and still cant access my et box

Vu zero shows access to my et that my h7 has now lost.
Have i covered everything or just reflash h7 again.

Attachments

• movie path.jpg
    movie path.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 7
  • directory error.jpg
    directory error.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 6
  • error2.jpg
    error2.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 6
  • zero connects.jpg
    zero connects.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 6
Few days ago earth breaker tripped in house and reset but h7 cant access recordings from my et10000 now and everything hard wired and can access other boxes ok.
H7 is using tuner of et10000 and had to change ip as it did change.

On et samba and nfs are running and had to restart network on box as it through up an error when trying to do a network browse.Box rebooted also.

Zgemma all mounts deleted and remounted and still cant access my et box

Vu zero shows access to my et that my h7 has now lost.
Have i covered everything or just reflash h7 again.
Hi cactikid, how's things mate? you may try removing ext storage and formatting your external storage to ext4 and try reinserting it again, failing that restore backup, or in the worst case scenario Reset the box and go through setup process and initiate storage during setup at beginning and it should pick it up.

If i reflash i will set it up from scratch.Last time it happened it was also a reflash and no way am i formatting hdd as it is ext4.
Never believed in backups but will reflash tomorrow if brain function returns.
I have always avoided reset on boxes.

If i reflash i will set it up from scratch.Last time it happened it was also a reflash and no way am i formatting hdd as it is ext4.
Never believed in backups but will reflash tomorrow if brain function returns.
I have always avoided reset on boxes.
Yeah I hate it myself with Droid box but sometimes it is only way with zeegemma they're fookers for it. Sometimes reset is only way to get storage re-initiated mate

But storage is fine as other boxes pick it up still and network browsers find box and can mount hdd with nfs or cifs but fails to work and in same position of where other box was,something to do for tomorrow when awake.

But storage is fine as other boxes pick it up still and network browsers find box and can mount hdd with nfs or cifs but fails to work and in same position of where other box was,something to do for tomorrow when awake.
Yeah definitely, sigh:sick: the sight of a reinstall. Ended up giving up on all things zgemma my days of flashing and Linux kernels are done , use a cheap android box now android 7 with an added external fan for cooling lol love it.
Hope your well bud and get it sorted (y)

Not just a zgemma issue but had the same thing happen with other e2 boxes.Hmm android box dont work as must buy batteries lol.
Sometimes one forgets if there was a quicker way lol.

Did a backup and lists it as formuler 1 lol

Last edited:
Did a online flash and settings restore and still the same :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So i decided to online flash again and no settings restore and setup from scratch and all working again.

Happened again on another box Vu Zero lost its mount for Et8000 so i tried things differently,checked Samba running ,rebooted box,then network reboot from box and now my Zero opens up the mount i had saved.

So wondering if it was rebooting network from box cleared the bug on errors.

Back