Lost all Freeview through sat dish on zgemma!!

All Freeview channels are blank on my zgemma. I only use it to receive FTA and have done for quite some time. They have went blank since last night. I have checked with friends and theirs are blank also.

It's configured to 28.2 astra and nothing is showing through the signal finder. The case is the same with my friends. Could the satellite have changed??

Freeview is via aerial on roof
Fta like bbc4 hd working as are the others on 28.2,i see a few channels moved but not fta.

You have lost freesat? It is perfectly fine here, if it were just your house, I'd suggest your lnb, dish or cabling were a little faulty, the fact it is messed up in several houses says ye are confounding the laws of physics.
There is absolutely no reason why it should go down en masse, unless there is a sky equipment failure.
Do you have an old real skybox that you could plug in to test your other equipment?
Given the situation as it stands, check connections are tight.
Then I would reflash, as this is so simple to do, and it would rule out a host of other problems.

Haha I'm not looking to rewrite the laws of physics, just seemed very coincidental that my two mates were both black too and nothing coming through the signal finder. I'll reflash tomorrow and see if that sorts the issue out. Cheers it's good to know it's not widespread if yours is working

No, it's not widespread mate, I cant even think of an explanation for your collective problems.
Highly unlikely that several dishes/lnb go at once. If you have access to a sky box, try it, or bring yours to somewhere that has legit sky coming in.

Back