Lost BBC and ITV

geoffsnook

Hi can any one shed light my BBC and ITV will not clear all the other channels are fine and i have a 91% snr on both channels is it just because i dont have a local line or could i maybe try something as the normal itv works but not in HD and all the premium channels are excellent TIA

Same can get some scottish bbc but nothing from welsh side amd itv works on 113

have you checked the virgin web site for service status?

Are you having issues with the HD versions, the SD versions or both versions of the channels? ie is 113 HD of SD?

I have a legit tivo box in the other room and bbc1 & 2 and it works fine. Just cannot get them on the e2 box with or without my sub.

NOTHING ON WEB SITE FROM VIRGIN 113 IS SD 103 SHOULD BE HD BUT IT WONT CLEAR THANKS
That could well be your line, check with your provider, it could also be your connections, check the virgin cable in the back of your box, give it a wobble and see if anything comes through.

I have just changed provider and tried four others before i settled on this one as it was the best but all five would not bring them up in any form so prettty sure its not but always willing to tey a test i think it may be that the provider is not local to me but yet to find any around my area ?

Hi can any one shed light my BBC and ITV will not clear all the other channels are fine and i have a 91% snr on both channels is it just because i dont have a local line or could i maybe try something as the normal itv works but not in HD and all the premium channels are excellent TIA

Cardiff region won't clear them Pal.

I have same issues with BBC and STV channel and I’m in Edinburgh region
Been like that for a while now I just don’t watch them much so never bothered me

When you press TV, when on the channel you need, BBC1 HD, etc, when you then press red button for all, there should be another version of that channel there that will work without any sort of glitching or freezing, I am using Grogbuild on my box and it does an ABM rescan every time it reboots, for me thats every morning as I turn the box off at night, but the scan then puts my BBC1 N-I, and UTV HD plus a few others to a version that will either not open or freeze constantly, so I then swap the working version, freeze and glitch free, for the current one that ABM scan has just updated, using the red button method stated at the start of this post, my point is you may also have versions of the channels there that will work for you, and its just a matter of swapping them round.

When you press TV, when on the channel you need, BBC1 HD, etc, when you then press red button for all, there should be another version of that channel there that will work without any sort of glitching or freezing, I am using Grogbuild on my box and it does an ABM rescan every time it reboots, for me thats every morning as I turn the box off at night, but the scan then puts my BBC1 N-I, and UTV HD plus a few others to a version that will either not open or freeze constantly, so I then swap the working version, freeze and glitch free, for the current one that ABM scan has just updated, using the red button method stated at the start of this post, my point is you may also have versions of the channels there that will work for you, and its just a matter of swapping them round.
I'm working on a way round this mate.

Hi
Tried red button many times and cannot get any regional bbc 1 or 2 to clear hd or sd.
All other channels work fine, BBC 4 works as well.

Back