Lost BBC and ITV

Again, that doesn't make sense, if the keys are on the local card, then cache has nothing to do with it. I am aware there is only one BBC 1 HD region in England, again, nothing to do with it. Are you 100% sure that your server doesn't use cache exchange, that would be extremely unlikely.

I know of a test of an English card not opening STV HD, I don't know about UTV HD or BBC Scotland
Yes, I know for sure no cache exchange is used.

About 18 months ago there was an issue with cache servers suffering badly with channels not clearing or constantly freezing, even the major channels, this was not effecting servers with local cards, this went on for a few weeks, I'm just saying it could be similar issue.

You are saying a scan does not find them and you are saying line does not decrypt the channel? The two statements cannot be correct.

When Virgin checked cabling and power levels, did you remove the unofficial equipment?

I am in a similar boat. Same location too. BBC1 and BBC2 not cleared for a long time. I've had 2 different boxes and addresses. Also supplier changes.

I am in a similar boat. Same location too. BBC1 and BBC2 not cleared for a long time. I've had 2 different boxes and addresses. Also supplier changes.
Have you updated the providers file in Autobouquets Maker?
Are you talking about the SD orr HD version

Have you updated the providers file in Autobouquets Maker?
Are you talking about the SD orr HD version

Yes mate updated . Scanned and tried them all. ITV HD does not clear, but SD does.
As for BBC I can get BBC NI to clear lol.

The approach I would take is as follows:

Disable ABM providers so that if you are using Grob build, it does not run. Might be an idea to delete ABM bouquets too in the ABM menu.

Clear/Remove all cable services see above)
Set tuner as above
Restart
Perform a manual scan.

Check if issue persists. You dont need bouquest to select a service.

Are you able to decrypt any services on the same frequency?

The approach I would take is as follows:

Disable ABM providers so that if you are using Grob build, it does not run. Might be an idea to delete ABM bouquets too in the ABM menu.

Clear/Remove all cable services see above)
Set tuner as above
Restart
Perform a manual scan.

Check if issue persists. You dont need bouquest to select a service.

Are you able to decrypt any services on the same frequency?

Thank you.
I have been watching this thread and have tried the above already.
I can clear HTV sd.

Are you able to decrypt any services on the frequency that has the problem?

So if HTV HD has a problem, select it from the service list (not bouquets) and check. Thereafter, select any other service from the same frequency and check.

Up (next to OK) > Green (satellites/reception) > Current transponder

Thanks to everyone here. Top support lads!
As Grog68 said it seems it was the line.
Not all lines are created equal :)

I am in Cardiff and have the exact same issue, have contacted supplier (a trusted TK Veteran) to see if they can help, only just taken line out with him for a second year but never had this issue before, hopefully they can help solve it.

No, when I contacted my supplier to raise it they told me I had a cache server which I did not know until now so would not work, could take another line but only just renewed this one.

No, when I contacted my supplier to raise it they told me I had a cache server which I did not know until now so would not work, could take another line but only just renewed this one.
You do need a server without a cach server to make them work or at least i did i now run both lines together as one had premier sports and the other did not but could watch BBc and ITV

Back