Lost cache flush

Leelee1982

I seem to have lost cache flush it’s on my zgemma I’ve been using it I set it to show in my menu and now I can’t find it anywhere
Pls help

Try the extensions menu, usually blue button or portal button.
It’s not in either of them I’ve looked in extensions and portal
After I lost where it had gone I removed it from plugins restarted GUI then installed again from plugins and still cannot find it
I’m confused as to where in the settings it has gone.
It’s on my zgemma as I’ve been into python and extensions on file explorer and it’s there installed

By extensions folder you mean blue button

The extensions menu is usually on the blue button or portal button - might be long press blue button on ATV because I think blue is QuickMenu.

On your PC using File Explorer navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

The extensions menu is usually on the blue button or portal button - might be long press blue button on ATV because I think blue is QuickMenu.

On your PC using File Explorer navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
I have a set of things come up usually it’s there.

Wb settings
Restart network
Etc

But no cache flush

On infinity it usually is pre installed cache flush could it just been moved with open atv messi g around with things

It will be either in Plugins, Extensions or possibly the main menu.

Is cacheflush in that folder?

If not try installing this - Just extract the ipk and put on a USB stick and plug it in - follow the on-screen instructions.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-cacheflush_2.0+git17+839e2b3-r0_mips32el.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 26
It will be either in Plugins, Extensions or possibly the main menu.

Is cacheflush in that folder?

If not try installing this - Just extract the ipk and put on a USB stick and plug it in - follow the on-screen instructions.
Thanks

This is cache flush I presume

Back