Lost channels

Hi i have h2h box with vm i re added xtream editor today for the iptv side of it. Do this ever time i do the updates as it removes it. Anyway after id done that all the vm channels disappeared. So first thing i did was email the line guy he says its fine. Anythoughts ? the soft cam menu seems different its just a menu with choices nmgcamd oscam-emu and gbox and doscam and Ccam . Usually dosnt show you 2 lines. Im sure it did or it could mean its the line itself. Any thoughts? thanks josh.

Im missing the softcam panel ive got softcam-set up but no softcam pannel?

I think its the bloody actual line ive spent all day doing it. Just went in remove plugins and soft cams and the mgcamd are all on there so my lines been in the same place all day so it has too be the line. Nothing else it can be surley.

Yes, if a plugin is already installed, it will show up in the remove section.

However, as you cannot activate mgcamd, I'm of the opinion you installed a version that is not for your image.

Have you installed mgcamd?
Have you started mgcamd?
It's already in the plugins I just removed some and all the mgcamd ones were in there so they must be installed

When I go too softcam setup mgcamd is on there so I selected it restart it nothing I'm sure it's just the line

Back