Lost Dreamplex after reflashing Zgemma HS

scorpio72

Lost my channels with my old provider, said servers shut down. Got a new line with a different provider but keep getting blue screen so he advised me to reflash. Did that successfully but have now lost Dreamplex which was brilliant as it had catch up tv, movies, concerts, music etc. Is there anyway I can get the old dreamplex feed back onto my box?? I don't fully understand these boxes so go easy on me!!

In plug in browser, I only have Dream Explorer. But it's in downloadable plugins /extensions..... Should I download it? And will I have the same selection of movies /catch up tv /music? Or was it connected to my old line?

No. Dream explorer is not the same. Are you sure that deamplex is not there. When in plugins menu press red for remove plugins to make sure its not already installed.

Yes, it's in downloadable plugins /extensions. I installed it but I have nothing in Dreamplex..... Is that because it's a new line I'm using now?

Not sure how dreamplex works with iptv line. You will probably have to install your details again. Your provider will let you know how if you don't.

You will have to ask him then. Sorry can’t help you. Let us know how you go on. You might get someone on the forum who may help you. Iptv is not my forte. :(y):

Back