Lost sly Channels AGAIN!!!!!!

Evening chaps.
My box that is about 3 months old driving me bloody mad. Zgemmh2s. Over the last week or two when zapping to any sly channel it took maybe 10 seconds for picture to appear. Sometimes it would not appear at all and the only way to get picture was to go down channel or wait ages and it would usually appear. If i jump back to fta they appear then back to sly and not there or pi**ing about to get a picture. Came home from work today and cant get pic on sly at all. fta there though. Softcam set to Cam1 CCam2.3.0 Cam 2 no cam. Appreciate any advice. Cheers.

What image are you using?
Is your softcam set to autostart?
If line is an N line, have you tried mcgamd rather than CCCam?

Hi Snapper. Using wooshbuild v4 openatv 5.3.
Been on softcam settings, cant see where it would say autostart or not.
Im using a c line.
cheers

can you confirm you're internet connection is good, if you're getting fta channels and it takes ages to look at "other" channels may well suggest that you've got a really slow or diminished network connection

Yes internet fine can stream movies ect wen I go on soft cam it says no ecm info wen on a sky channel sometimes 10 seconds for pic to come on or can be 10mins

is the box wired to the internet/router ? and is the same wired connection the one you can stream movies on ?

Hi Snapper. Using wooshbuild v4 openatv 5.3.
Been on softcam settings, cant see where it would say autostart or not.
Im using a c line.
cheers

if you're running V4 of Woosh it's only been out a few weeks , one of the settings in there gave quite a long delay when changing channels, have you tried adjusting this setting ?, it's discussed in Wooshman's thread about V4, but it's in Channel Button settings somewhere, you want to look for something setting that's set to "user defined" set it to "standard", this won't solve all the issues you're seeing but should reduce the delay in channel switching.

is this the "alpha" version of V4 ????

It started to do it wen I downloaded the alpha one but has carried one doing it with the beta version if I'm watching a sly channel then it's on turning it over to another one but I've put say bbc1 on them go back to a sly channel it's just a black screen for so many seconds say 10 min or can be a few mins will have a look at adjusting settings an see if it makes a difference thanks :)

Loveitblue/Blacky81......Nothing in Wooshbuild will cause that issue unless you have altered any settings ?
I am happy to test your lines to see if the problem lies there ?
Over 500 people have downloaded the new version so there would be many more posts if this was a build issue.

Tested the line for Loveitblue and found to be working ok.
Suggested he reinstalls Wooshbuild from scratch as something is blocking the line from working.
Solar movies didn't work but Filmotopia did in IPTV so maybe something to do with his virgin internet settings.

Come down this morning internet ok v7 box in bedroom working fine on sepeperate line to Zgemma box downstairs but Zgemma box blank screen on sly channels been on 15 mins says no ecm in softpanel for cam 1 really doing my head server saying all fine at his end any ideas plz what could be causing this ???

Back