Lost Sound

Flexeh

Morning All,

I have lost sound from my h2h. The picture is fine, I have used a different hdmi cable and still the same issue.

Ive done a search on the forums and online and have seen multiple suggestions.

Try a different TV
HDMI Port broken and you need to use AUX
Software Update needs rolling back.

I will try another tv when I get back, but if its the same, how do I roll back the software? or Change the HDMI port (can a new one be soldered on or a jump wire within the mobo?) ?

Thanks

I've had this happen once before and after turning off both receiver (powered down first) and tv at the mains the sound returned after both being switched back on.

All channels or just HD ? Click on Audio button on remote and change to mpeg3 or something along those lines...

Which image are you using? Please say the version date. You can find this out by selecting: Menu > Information > About
Are these cable channels or satellite channels? Have you tried both?

Using a daysayers build from Nov I think,

Well I got another Tv down and it works fine. Unplugged my large tv and rebooted both and works fine now! Cheers for the responses though guys.

On a separate note - missus moans every time emmerdale comes itv. Because the narration comes on. It’s the only tv program that does it. I then have to press audio and I switch it to the other audio track. Doesn’t seem to save. Have i set a audio program or something for that 1 particular show lol.

Back