Windows Vista lp wont boot//encryped files in scan

Any one help me with this one,a sony vaio laptop wont load up i used avira boot disc to check for virus it found 2 tr/scar.bsgz,,and asf.getcodec.gen and deleted them and then found some encryped files it could not scan,after reboot it still the same even in safe mode loads up so far and then stops,so i desided to reinstall windows vista but crashed soon in,now i cant get into saafe mode,then i tried to install xp but it crashed and got a blue screen saying to check for virus on hard disc.

pullin me hair out on this one help help help...

thanks paddy:bang head::bang head:

Do you have a recovery cd or recovery partition for the laptop so you can get into windows again?
If you do want to erase the hdd however use hiren boot cd, which you'll have to create obviously from another computer and erase the disk from the many useful programs on it and start from scratch.

Thanks for reply done that with gpatch and reinstall vista from an old disc i had but have no product key, (any ideas???)

google's your best friend for that one im afraid. plenty of programs out there to activate it for you but none i can mention here sorry :)
You could just google for vista activator ;)

Last edited:
Back