Lx 2 epg query

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

ive set up my cross epg according the guide in the downloads forum...but sometimes I've switched my box on and it's all there but when I'm flicking through some menus and then go back to epg it has some missing again In the space of a few minutes of fully being there to some being there. I would just then redownload it and it's all back??? Any ideas why this is happening???

which Epg providers are you guys using?

kind regards

i bet you never read the vix manual pdf file for setting up all these things and not used a mounted usb for storing epg?

image.jpgNo i didn't think I would need to after using the guide in the downloads section.

I think my usb is mounted and it is set to store on epg on it ??

Last edited:
epg.jpg hard to read sideways but think its media hdd not usb,better to type ip address into browser window and take a snapshot of page.
as my box was just flashed no usb or hdd for testing purposes.

View attachment 13575 hard to read sideways but think its media hdd not usb,better to type ip address into browser window and take a snapshot of page.
as my box was just flashed no usb or hdd for testing purposes.

Sorry for the bad pic before...I've retook and uploaded a better pick and it's not sideways now

please have a look and see if I've set anything up incorrectly?

thanks

its going to hdd not usb,do you have internal hdd and usb stick inserted into rear as my boxes have both and i set the path to media usb so epg gets directed there,you can have it going to hdd but spins the hdd more.

I've only put a 32gb usb in the back of my lx2....I don't think I've got a internal hdd unless it already came with it?

So where it says epg location do I need it to change to usb??

my solo is the same no internal hdd and also shows it going to hdd so must be ok.
cross epg and 28.2 used for epg.

Back