M3U file: zgemma h2s

Lahn1980

Hi, Have setup whooshbuild etc on my zgemma box and have initially installed Xtreme player, no Jedi as yet.

I have trial m3u file emailed to me from provider but I have no idea where to place this on my zgemma box.
Is there a specific directory for transferring all m3u files to in order to then see them in menu?

Please don't simply say load jedi player and leave it as that as that doesn't help me either, I'll simply have 2 players on my system and be in same limbo.

Thanks

Your provider could give you a script which you telnet to the box.
I don't yet have a subscription as looking for a good iptv provider so hoping to sample some first. So as I only have the m3u and no instructions I will assume the support and/or proactive help is low or non existent. Move onto next trail provider then!

Thanks

Hi, Have setup whooshbuild etc on my zgemma box and have initially installed Xtreme player, no Jedi as yet.

I have trial m3u file emailed to me from provider but I have no idea where to place this on my zgemma box.
Is there a specific directory for transferring all m3u files to in order to then see them in menu?

Please don't simply say load jedi player and leave it as that as that doesn't help me either, I'll simply have 2 players on my system and be in same limbo.

Thanks
Well I don't have xtreme player on so I think at least you should run it and see if there are options in it to where your m3u path is.

Where can I download the jedi software from? hard to be a novice as too many threads are from techies assuming we're all techies and it is not the case.

Cheers

Where can I download the jedi software from? hard to be a novice as too many threads are from techies assuming we're all techies and it is not the case.

Cheers
if you are running openatv jedimaker is in plugins so go to menu\ plugins press green to download then go to extensions and you will find it there.

if you are running openatv jedimaker is in plugins so go to menu\ plugins press green to download then go to extensions and you will find it there.
OpenATV? Sorry, novice here. I have zgemma h2s and it was configured with latest Whooshbuild but when you refer to OpenATV I don't know what you mean, sorry. However, I went to Menu\Green button, went to downloadable plugins and there are lots in there but only thing under J is JobManager (0.1) . I went check xtreme playre on there too and only found entries for xtreameditor (2.1) and links for arm and mip boxes whatever they are.

Press green for plugins then green to download plugins then xtensions and look for jedi xtream bouquet maker if in there press ok on it to install it.
If not there drop me a pm and I will let you use the command line I have for jedi to install via putty or terminal

jedimaker may already be installed goto menu \plugins but this time select red button do detete and check in extenstions do not delete anything this is just to see what extensions have been installed but you still should have jedimaker because it is in feeds now well on openatv 6.4 not sure about older versions

It's green from full tv screen then green again to plug in downloads.
to delete plugins, from full tv screen press green then red.

Back