M3U query

satboy1

Hi guys....
Ive been given two or three differnt m3u files to try (from different suppliers)
BUT
Even though ive learnt to load the m3u in to a config.xml file..and filzella it across to my zgemma box (into enigma2....e2m3u2 file....).. i just cant seem to get it to work with my zgemma H7S
After loading the file into e2m3u2..i go to the box..into plugins.....down to iptv bouquet maker.... and open it to give its normal list of options..i preess green button to select "Run"...but it does nothing......
Ive also restarted the box complelty and gone to plugins......down to iptv bouquet maker and pressed green for "Run" again...nothig.....
Im obviuosly missing something small........??
OR loading the config file incorrectly.....???

can somebody offer advice ....
#Thanks

Have you tried using the Jedi maker plugin,a lot easier to use,download from plugins,reboot box then add your details,you can use multiple lines to check which provider you prefer.

Have you tried using the Jedi maker plugin,a lot easier to use,download from plugins,reboot box then add your details,you can use multiple lines to check which provider you prefer.
Hi bigwig21
Thanks for your help...will the jedi plugin work with atv 6.2..... the basic software that came on the zgemma H7S...?

I think it will,is it available in the plugin downloads,green button,green button,extensions,jedi.If it's not there you may have to refresh as 6.2 is dated now,give it a try,I'm using it on openatv 6.4 with infinity.

Hi...
Thanks....
Yep found it in plugin downloads....got it installed now..and tried an m3u line..i guessed was dead.....and the jedi maker even confirmed not active....
Seems a brilliant way to ad an m3u line...
Thanks again...
Can i just ask...... the ext of the m3u line...im told it usually is "ts"..for use in the jedi maker.......
would it allow me change and try an ext of "mpegts".....?
cheers

Afternoon guys...
ive tried a few differant m3u files now ..none seem to work......a bit of a coincidance,,,,,!!!
Or is it me......??
Ive tried both methods......... config.xml file..and jedi maker to input the m3u file..but nothing,,,.
ive recently put nord vpn into my Asus router......
Would that be blocking anything.....??
regards satboy1

Back