M3u4u epg

Tri

I cant find a solution to this anywhere. My IPTV supplier doesn't have an epg and suggest using m3u4u, it works fine on smarters app but I can't find any way to get it working on my h9s. I'm running openatv with wooshbuild. Thx 👍🏻.

Why would you buy a sub that has no EPG?
Would you buy a car that had no engine?
All proper providers will have a working EPG, you shouldn't have to hunt around for fixes and patches.
My advice is to get a different provider

Why would you buy a sub that has no EPG?
Would you buy a car that had no engine?
All proper providers will have a working EPG, you shouldn't have to hunt around for fixes and patches.
My advice is to get a different provider
It's a free iptv service through a torrent site subscription. I tried the 3 day trial and its better than the one I was paying for 🤷🏻‍♂️

I cant find a solution to this anywhere. My IPTV supplier doesn't have an epg and suggest using m3u4u, it works fine on smarters app but I can't find any way to get it working on my h9s. I'm running openatv with wooshbuild. Thx 👍🏻.
Pretty poor show with no epg support. You can run epg importer and see if that generates it but i doubt it will.

It's a free iptv service through a torrent site subscription. I tried the 3 day trial and its better than the one I was paying for 🤷🏻‍♂️
Get a better paid sub provider who supports epg i run E2 box and have full working epg

If you got it for free then no EPG is the norm, it's a hacked account that someone has paid for. It won't last, once the server owner realises some of his lines have been hacked they'll be deleted.
But for a backup it'll do I suppose

if i were you i would use iptv editor, they are quite good!

Tri, your best option is to follow the setup guide on m3u4u, there is a section specifically for E2. Strangley you comment that epg works well on smarters (assumimg if android verson) which is very hit and miss with only a few release version accepting epg format.

Very strange that you suggest in original post you could not find a solution anywhere, when the answer was staring you in the face on their website

Last edited:
Back