Mag 254 advice please

Scufferoo

Hello , never used a mag before and have no knowledge of them , only Android boxes so forgive my ignorance. I have a mate who has a mag254 and supplier has told him server is blocked and so no more service . What do I do to get him up and running again , is it just request a new supplier ? He’s had it a few Years so probably not been updated or anything .Thanks for all advice.

just updated , still the same , supplier has told them the service has been switched off , so with Android it would be just get another supplier , is this the case with a mag box and if so how ? hang I will go to request thread and see if that’s for mags as well

Yeah , I explained that , but they reluctant to pay for vpn and I am trying to not get involved ,I am getting them to do it themselves so I ain’t getting phone calls on a Saturday afternoon

Yeah , I explained that , but they reluctant to pay for vpn and I am trying to not get involved ,I am getting them to do it themselves so I ain’t getting phone calls on a Saturday afternoon
there was no need to update firmware you may now be chance you could get blocked by infomir.

Back