mag 254

bax123

anyone else having issues with this box watching tv, just freezing and stop start for the last 2 months, not used the box for a few weeks but went on this week to try a few trials to get back on.. is the box now too old or something? no idea if this is important info but i can "illegally stream" sport easily on my laptop to im assuming it's not a internet issue, never really had internet issues with magbox before. any experts info would be great, don't want to be buying a new box if that's not the issue

can you try it at a mates house with a different isp, if so it would rule out if its isp issue or not
in the middle of nowhere so will take a day or two ye, would the box be "out of date" - last update that was available was 2018 as far as it's telling me on the box. last sub was with a big provider and nobody else in the discord had a problem, was only me. literally just changed from being perfect to unwatchable about 2 months ago, was very weird. is there a way that sly can pug a lag on my internet if they found out i was on?

Back