Mag 256 NO portal showing up.

Hello all, the issue is I want to get a trail from Techkings sellers here. But the mag box I got from seller on ebay is blocked with their customer firewire, I tried a video from youtube to unblock it, with no luck. The people here offer much cheaper package than what I paid for from the mag box seller on ebay for 12 months. See images attached.that the option to add new portal is missing.and all that shows up is the option to contact the seller to get new package. Any help for an old fart with not much tech knowledge would be very helpful.20200307_133534.jpg20200307_133933.jpg20200307_134202.jpg

Have you looked in servers to see If can add there if not you will have to reflash the mag box mate informer website has updated firmware

Hello all, the issue is I want to get a trail from Techkings sellers here. But the mag box I got from seller on ebay is blocked with their customer firewire, I tried a video from youtube to unblock it, with no luck. The people here offer much cheaper package than what I paid for from the mag box seller on ebay for 12 months. See images attached.that the option to add new portal is missing.and all that shows up is the option to contact the seller to get new package. Any help for an old fart with not much tech knowledge would be very helpful.View attachment 48061View attachment 48062View attachment 48063
That looks like a locked account so will not allow you to flash new firmware, This can be done by providers to stop people goig to new providers. There is a work around this but would need some more info

That looks like a locked account so will not allow you to flash new firmware, This can be done by providers to stop people goig to new providers. There is a work around this but would need some more info
Wouldn't the no block firmware work I've seen some mags with pass code on aswell what people have selt before it loads anything up

Wouldn't the no block firmware work I've seen some mags with pass code on aswell what people have selt before it loads anything up
No baz it would not always work,Providers can install software which locks the box to their setup and needs a pass code to clear it

No baz it would not always work,Providers can install software which locks the box to their setup and needs a pass code to clear it
Bit of a p**s take really but suppose its a way to make them use the service or buy new device/reflash box

Thank you everyone for the help and advice, very good to get the help. From the messages, I tried a firewire update lots of times from website and then youtube videos to try, but didnt work, tried others options and get the same result ,still locked to this person I brought mag256 from in England on ebay, not China. Seems its locked tight to them as a seller to renew to them only. I will go get a firestick this week and them I will be going the installing for IPTV. Thank you again everyone. Keep up the good forum help.

Back