MAG 256 wanted.

BarryP

Mag 256 wanted. Must have no-block s/w installed, or can anybody recommend a box that is very easy to use? I want one for my son who has some problems. Thanks guys.

I have a mag256/7 with no block firmware on it not doing anything but as biff said you can get 4k firestick for 30-40 quid and put stb emu on plus have Netflix and all usual on demand apps from bbciplayer itv hub demand 5 UK TV now

Seems to be a lot of issues with mags recently, also they can only be used for the purpose of iptv...Android boxes/Firesticks have become more popular as they can be used for other things (Netflix, free VOD apps etc) they can also run VPN apps where as mags need a vpn router, resulting in a greater cost for the user. Possibly worth rethinking about which device to purchase.

Thanks for the advice guys, and you guys would know so I will try with a fire stick. Is there like a desktop kind of thing that you can put on the fire stick to make it easier to use? I already have a fire stick , 2nd gen, will that be ok or is there an advantage with the 4k fire stick? I dont have a 4k tv so that part doesnt matter?Does emu pro emulate the 256 with menus and stuff because that's what i need? Something easy like the 256? thanks guys

Thanks for the advice guys, and you guys would know so I will try with a fire stick. Is there like a desktop kind of thing that you can put on the fire stick to make it easier to use? I already have a fire stick , 2nd gen, will that be ok or is there an advantage with the 4k fire stick? I dont have a 4k tv so that part doesnt matter?Does emu pro emulate the 256 with menus and stuff because that's what i need? Something easy like the 256? thanks guys
Yes stb emu pro imitates a mag box I can send you a link to type in downloader to install stb emu pro then you give your provider the mac address and they give you a portal

Your second gen Firestick will be fine, although the 4K Firestick is a good upgrade. With that said no iptv is 4K but the 4K stick has a larger processor resulting in better performance.

Back