mag 256

mic23590

Hello, I believe my sub would run alot smoother if I added a VPN to the magbox, now I connect to my sub via homeplugs, so how would one add a VPN to it? Can it be done via my router? Or will I have to buy some sort of VPN router?

Thanks

Hello, I believe my sub would run alot smoother if I added a VPN to the magbox, now I connect to my sub via homeplugs, so how would one add a VPN to it? Can it be done via my router? Or will I have to buy some sort of VPN router?

Thanks
You don’t need a vpn you just need a good provider.....

I’m no authority on it mate, I believe you can’t fit a vpn to a mag, I’m sure someone more learned than me will tell us. I still believe it’s your provider, I’ve had a mag over 2 years, very few problems. Before anyone asks.... a refusal often offends....

You can't add vpn to a mag you would need a vpn router but Vpn won't make your sub any smoother it will only allow you access if your internet provider is blocking you.In most cases it will greatly reduce your internet speed.

The provider is good, just at times it doesn't work well for me

if you are having freezing issues i would seriously question if your provider is what you think.

as stated a vpn will not help with freezing.

best way to check your server is to download an m3u from the same server to a pc and play it in vlc media player, its the simplest way to use iptv but will give you an indication of whether its your mag or the server at fault.

if you are still having issues using an m3u in vlc then it points to a poor provider.

Back