MAG 322 - Advice/Suggestions

surcha

Hello,

Been using Skybox F5 for few years and now intend to try IPTV. Looking to buy MAG 322 on ebay. If anyone has better suggestions on where to buy from or indeed a better box, please suggest.
Appreciate all the help.

Thanks,

Have to agree with post above mags are good boxes but won't play all vod content due to fifferent kodec where as with 4k firestick there's more apps and can use xternal players and plays all video formats

I did use an IPTV app with firestick, what I don't like is, you need to navigate few steps to open your IPTV app and then browse through the channels. So I was looking for more of a Skybox experience. That said, I note the issues with codecs and formats, so thanks for the kind replies.
Is Android box a better alternative, looked at a box with 4GB memory.

If wanting the sly look then zgemma there's the formula range which is good boxes it goes on user preferance really

Hello,

Been using Skybox F5 for few years and now intend to try IPTV. Looking to buy MAG 322 on ebay. If anyone has better suggestions on where to buy from or indeed a better box, please suggest.
Appreciate all the help.

Thanks,
go for a 4k firestick mate and a Amazon Ethernet Adaptor You won't be disappointed

I agree with all of the above, I think the firestick for IPTV only is the way to go, not only is it simple to use it's easily transferable between TV's etc

Back