mag 322 audio problem

superfan

when i try to watch certain channels/movies/tv programmes there is no audio, I press the mode button but when I highlight audio I get no options. if I scroll down to subtitles, 3d mode, complain and clock I get options for all 4 of them. would anyone know why i'm not getting any audio options and/or how I might be able ro rectify it?

Sounds like a supplier issue if its only certain channels etc.

Try a software update, scroll across to SETTINGS/GO TO THE INNER PORTAL/SETTINGS/SOFTWARE UPDATE then press GREEN then RED, box will update and restart.

If that doesn't resolve it, contact your supplier.

I wouldn't do a software update with informer rolling firmware out to block portals if you have android phone or firestick download stb emu Pro enter your box mac address and portal and try the channels movies on there if they work with sound ect then it's probably down to been a different codex source to what your box can use if still same as mentioned speak to your provider he maybe able to change from his end

If the portal was being blocked the user SHOULD be aware of it already via the supplier and warned not to update. If not then it should be fine to update the firmware but your idea of checking the Mac on another device is good, I'll use that myself in the future.

Thanks.

If the portal was being blocked the user SHOULD be aware of it already via the supplier and warned not to update. If not then it should be fine to update the firmware but your idea of checking the Mac on another device is good, I'll use that myself in the future.

Thanks.
I always check on different devices as helps point to box or something different lol

Back