Mag 322 box Just out of the wrapper, an not a clue what to do

Hi Folks

OK, i have managed to get the wifi connection going ok, but i can change this to an ethernet cable if that would be better, after that im lost, i currently have no iptv provider, but not looking any old thing, i would like a good stable connection, with a friendly user interface, i would also if the connection is good like another line for a fire stick, again with a decent user interface if such a thing is possible,

I will require some assistance with the set up, can anyone help?

Thanks

If you go on Google and type how to set mag box 322 up it will give you a step by step guide on how to set it up as for iptv there is a request thread for it stay clear of zero posters and people who don't contribute to the forum take a few tests till you find one your happy with and start with a month's sub if wanting to trial for longer

If you go on Google and type how to set mag box 322 up it will give you a step by step guide on how to set it up as for iptv there is a request thread for it stay clear of zero posters and people who don't contribute to the forum take a few tests till you find one your happy with and start with a month's sub if wanting to trial for longer
Hi
Thanks for the advice, I'm only just getting around to looking at this again, do you offer a trial service, and what would be the details in relation to rates if I was looking to move forward, thanks

Back