Mag 322 internet speed up and down

bangloud

Hi all,my m8 got mag 322 connected by homeplugs also got vpn router i set up connected to virmin hub 3.he gets 110 mbps at virmin router tested.speed test at mag through vpn roiter is up and down mainly 4 to 7 mbps so rubbish.speed test at mag with no vpn can be has high has 50 -52 mbps but tests are not constant can drop down to about 5mbps without vpn.i changed cables even ran 15m.ethernet cable out to remove the homeplugs but still no change.restarting virmin router everytime we change something.could it be the mag at fault.its not the vpn router i tested on my zgemma and getting same speed has mine.try changing ports on routers also.think it may be network adapter or port in mag.any ideas

Try do a hard reset on MAG, if no joy then, it must be a weak NIC on the MAG. Im sure ive heard of network port issues on MAG before

Just an update.ran different mag on his network still same.it looks like vermin is throttling connection i did change the sttings in router when i set up nearly 2 years ago and rechecked them now.done the settings in firewall and the websafe settings in app anyone any other ideas please.

Tell VM you're trying to stream (Netflix, Amazon Prime etc) and you're getting inconsistent speeds. See what they say.

Back