Mag 322 IPTV issue

Davem1985

Hi

having problems with my mag 322 box when watching IPTV. When watching anything in the on demand section it keeps kicking me back to the menu after around 10 mins or so. Never had this issue before, asked the IPTV provider and they said it’s my box. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

thanks

Hi

having problems with my mag 322 box when watching IPTV. When watching anything in the on demand section it keeps kicking me back to the menu after around 10 mins or so. Never had this issue before, asked the IPTV provider and they said it’s my box. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

thanks
The problem you have now with mag box is that their old school now they do not like video on demand something to do with the way films are downloaded and put onto the server you Can not put a VPN on maybe it's time you change your box to an Android box on a fire stick
The best thing you can do he's have a word with your iptv provider and explain your problems to them they'll be able to help you much better

Last edited:
The problem you have now with mag box is that their old school now they do not like video on demand something to do with the way films are downloaded and put onto the server you Can not put a VPN on maybe it's time you change your box to an Android box on a fire stick
The best thing you can do he's have a word with your iptv provider and explain your problems to them they'll be able to help you much better
Thanks mate, only had the mag box for a year so gutted it has gone out of date already. Any suggestions on what the best boxes are? I almost ordered a Amazon box in the sale last week

Thanks mate, only had the mag box for a year so gutted it has gone out of date already. Any suggestions on what the best boxes are? I almost ordered a Amazon box in the sale last week
You won't go wrong with the 4K fire stick mate I have two of them or if you don't want to spend that much a cheaper Android box or if you want to spend a lot shield I have a shield and two 4K fire sticks
Android Based Devices Reviews
Android Based Devices Reviews

Last edited:
Back