Mag 322, loaded or not...

ferryman

Hey folks. I'm a complete novice at this so few pointers would be most appreciated.
Been looking at the different boxes available and have decided on the mag 322, looks like it suits my needs and has good reviews. Been looking at the ones on an auction site that come fully loaded but cost around the 120 mark. If i buy just the box for 65 is it a case of just getting a sub or do i have to set it up with an epg etc? And how much should i be looking at for the sub?
Cheers.

Buy a 322. The firmware once updated is very good. 10 mins max to set up.
£60.00
.then get a trial for iptv on here. Take lots of trials. Guys on here will help you with any queries..

Cheers stuss. So it's basically connect it up, stick in the details for the subscription and i'm good to go? I can't be that lucky! ;)

Little tweaking but yes...
Save your Mac address, pass it on to potential supplier he will send you a URL. Restart portal ( trial it) infact try loads.. it really is that easy

If you buy a fully loaded box
( whatever that means). Some sellers lock your Mac. So you have to use their services.

Little tweaking but yes...
Save your Mac address, pass it on to potential supplier he will send you a URL. Restart portal ( trial it) infact try loads.. it really is that easy

If you buy a fully loaded box
( whatever that means). Some sellers lock your Mac. So you have to use their services.
Stuzz how would you. Know if they locked your Mac? Ta

If you decided to change provider portal would be locked, or removed
It's only a very small %. Negligible, but it does happen..
( I don't mean stb blocked) that's usually sub or trial ran out.

Just a wee update. Got the mag 322 for 60 odd quid and had a few free trials from the guys on here. As a complete novice at this i was expecting to hit some snags along the way but turned out to be very easy to set up, and thanks to stuss for his input. To be honest there's not much beteween the trials, quality was pretty good on them all, but opted for one so taking out a month's sub to see how it goes.

If you decided to change provider portal would be locked, or removed
It's only a very small %. Negligible, but it does happen..
( I don't mean stb blocked) that's usually sub or trial ran out.
OK all working now as new middleware was needed on providers server.
Can you use more than one provider safely on this box .

As long as provider supporters the format yes. Up to 5 portals. Just hilght portal and click ok.

Back