Mag 322 no block

bangloud

Hi all sorry if i bumped some members thread.think my new 322 been blocked so tried to flash imgfile with no joy.says imgfile not found.tried 2 different sticks also tried file in folder and without any help please.also can anyone point me to a trusted imgfile that proven to work on 322 please.cheers

posted links to them yesterday it would reflash but wouldn't show portals for the op for some strange reason

Cheers m8. Yes flashes the no block ok
Just need to work out how to removal portal block.read that flashing doesn't remove this must be a working fix surely.all them i tried don't work.

Hi all sorry if i bumped some members thread.think my new 322 been blocked so tried to flash imgfile with no joy.says imgfile not found.tried 2 different sticks also tried file in folder and without any help please.also can anyone point me to a trusted imgfile that proven to work on 322 please.cheers
Mag322 No Block

flashed mine no problems

you need to flash this from the bootloader menu

Last edited:
Mag322 No Block

flashed mine no problems

you need to flash this from the bootloader menu
Thanks bif i flashed no block ok it shows in firmware in device info.but i still have blocked portals.no portal option under servers.been reading a flash wont remove portal block.need to ssh with putty and alter some settings to do this before flash.need a dummies guide walkthrough on how to remove portal block if one exists the vids on YouTube don't work like applying default settings before flash.really need some help here please members

Thanks.just one question for everyone.my portal is already blocked so no portal option under server settings its gone.i have flashed box a gew times now but portal option never appears.anyone had same portal gone before you flash no block image then it comes back.

Hi all just an update got my portal back.updated box with factory image using http 332 imagefile.then after rebooted remove power lead hold reset button in on back of box while inserting power cable wait for front light to fast blink then release reset button.box now reset.
now power off box again and insert your memory stick with no block i

Finally got there mate that's good to hear you sorted it and you posted what you had to do may help others with same problem

Hi all just an update got my portal back.updated box with factory image using http 332 imagefile.then after rebooted remove power lead hold reset button in on back of box while inserting power cable wait for front light to fast blink then release reset button.box now reset.
now power off box again and insert your memory stick with no block image on and flash.once done box reboots to black screen just wait when blue screen back check your server setting and portal is back.thanks to all you input guys.

hey dude's, recentley bought a mag 322. the no block firmware that i download online, the mag322 one contains the 324 imagefile. is there anywhere to get the no block 322 image file. been driving me nuts where to find it. thanks

Hi,

I have downloaded the image for MAG322 noblock from: MAG322 https://cdn-static.ams3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/infomir/noblock/mag322-noblock.zip

But I cannot upgrade the image with my MAG322, due of I got an error message "wrong signature".

I opened the image with an editor and it looks like the file is for the MAG324 model. I double check it twice...

Top lines from the image in a editor:

STB Model:MAG324
Date:Sun Jan 13 15:34:53 GMT 2019
Image Version:302
Image Description:NOBLOCK_324
VerUpdateAPI:2
Kernel size:5161163
Image size:133325063
Env size:161 138486226
Start data...

Can someone please provide the correct 322_noblock image.

Hi,

I have downloaded the image for MAG322 noblock from: MAG322 https://cdn-static.ams3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/infomir/noblock/mag322-noblock.zip

But I cannot upgrade the image with my MAG322, due of I got an error message "wrong signature".

I opened the image with an editor and it looks like the file is for the MAG324 model. I double check it twice...

Top lines from the image in a editor:

STB Model:MAG324
Date:Sun Jan 13 15:34:53 GMT 2019
Image Version:302
Image Description:NOBLOCK_324
VerUpdateAPI:2
Kernel size:5161163
Image size:133325063
Env size:161 138486226
Start data...

Can someone please provide the correct 322_noblock image.

Im also looking for the same thanks to the forum

Format a USB Stick to FAT32.

Create a folder on Usb.

The folder must be labeled mag322
In the mag322 folder place imageupdate file you downloaded.

Unplug the power from the
322 for 5 seconds.

Plug in your USB Key at the back
of 322.

Press and hold the menu key on the remote.

Then plug the power back in
while still keeping hold of the menu button on the remote.

When the BIOS screen shows up navigate to Update.

Chose the Update by USB option and click Yes.

The update will take few minutes

Back