Mag 322 No picture

shaw

My mate has a mag 322 and until recently was working ok. While he's been away on business his sub expired so i renewed it and also put a back up on from another provider. Now he only gets sound but no picture. I've tried trials with other providers and getting the same issue so i've brought the box to try in my house and it works fine.Any help would be appreciated.

My mate has a mag 322 and until recently was working ok. While he's been away on business his sub expired so i renewed it and also put a back up on from another provider. Now he only gets sound but no picture. I've tried trials with other providers and getting the same issue so i've brought the box to try in my house and it works fine.Any help would be appreciated.
Try a vpn

I don't think it's a von problem. Usually when an sip provider blocks the url of your provider. Check your video settings. Reboot the box, I guess you've done that already. If it's the same on a different TV & sip provider then your mag box maybe faulty.
Can you see the menu system of the mag box?

I don't think it's a von problem. Usually when an sip provider blocks the url of your provider. Check your video settings. Reboot the box, I guess you've done that already. If it's the same on a different TV & sip provider then your mag box maybe faulty.
Can you see the menu system of the mag box?
Ive got the video settings on the box set at auto and as I say it works fine on my television. He does have a different sip provider from me but if the sip provider was blocking the url of the provider would you not lose the sound aswell as the picture.

Ive got the video settings on the box set at auto and as I say it works fine on my television. He does have a different sip provider from me but if the sip provider was blocking the url of the provider would you not lose the sound aswell as the picture.
Yes your audio and video would both be off, if it was a von issue you wouldn't get the portal to load. It's either the box or HDMI lead.
Good luck.

you say ? Ive got the video settings on the box set at auto.

try changing this to Pal 720

Thanks for your help so far folks, I will go up to his tomorrow and try your suggestions. Also going to take my mag box up which is loaded with the same providers to see if it works

I plugged in my box which is a Mag 256 and it worked fine using his cables, I then plug in his Mag 322 and still the same problem (sound but no picture) Totally baffled I then reboot his router and everything is working fine now.

Back