MAG 420 No Block Firmware

MAG 250 FIRMWARE NOBLOCK
have a look in the download there
I have successfully added new router & VPN to my system, been advised by seller that I need to change my Mag 256 because they will only be providing the service to android boxes from December? I joined here after reading an item on Reddit of oct.19' on the subject of the Infomir URL block (file@dls.backup) that is a fix for the boxes, but reddit "censored" the code message. Not being techy minded, is the download you have, the info.that I need to backdate the firmware to a previous date before the block? Apologies as I am not sure if I am allowed to add the persons name, though he did say that googeling his name would send you to here, its a different name to your source though I believe he gets the Credit for the fix?

You do not need No Block. Change your supplier if he is not supporting MAG.
The block that is being used at present has nothing to do with the Infomir Block which is no longer a problem
No Block does not stop the EPL block

Better still change device. Informir the mag developers are moving to a new android platform in the newer stuff (ask why)

Better still change device. Informir the mag developers are moving to a new android platform in the newer stuff (ask why)
I have an Openbox4K & I f*k*n hate it, prefer the magbox, but maybe because I got that first? Problem is, not being techy I dont know what is the cheapest android I can get that plays 4K, dont know how much memory it requires etc.or is that relevant?

I have an Openbox4K & I f*k*n hate it, prefer the magbox, but maybe because I got that first? Problem is, not being techy I dont know what is the cheapest android I can get that plays 4K, dont know how much memory it requires etc.or is that relevant?
On of the finest around on price and quality is this one. Comes in around £60

Amiko A6N 4K UHD - Android 7.1 | MYTV | 2.4GHz WiFi OTT IPTV Media Streamer

Last edited:
On of the finest around on price and quality is this one. Comes in around £60

Amiko A6N 4K UHD - Android 7.1 | MYTV | 2.4GHz WiFi OTT IPTV Media Streamer
Might seem like stupid question for you; if the Openbox runs the system I have then would that do it a lot better: problem is I need it basically to plug & play loaded with my system mate. How difficult is it to get it onto something like that, given my (UN) tech abilities. Would I get it on Amazon or E-Bay? Thank you mate.

Do not buy off the bay as most are clone boxes and providers do not last long on there.Which model openbox 4k is it

Model: VX PLUS-- RAM 4GB--- ROM 32 GB.
Just looked at the spec and setup on the openbox and it has an android operating system so it can be setup various ways to get what your looking for.What is it you dislike about it ?

Last edited:
Buy the Amazon Firestick 4k it does the job superbly. On offer today for 29.99 If you don't take this advice then you are wasting your time asking. It's great.

Buy the Amazon Firestick 4k it does the job superbly. On offer today for 29.99 If you don't take this advice then you are wasting your time asking. It's great.
Dont talk crap.The openbox vx plus has a pretty powerful operating system and will do what any firstick will if setup correctly. If someone has paid out on a device then first option is to maximise its use first.

Last edited:
Dont talk crap.The openbox vx plus has a pretty powerful operating system and will do what any firstick will if setup correctly. If someone has paid out on a device then first option is to maximise its use first.
Lol hey dafty he hadn’t yet bought his device. Lol

Back