MAG 425A or Amazon Fire TV Cube

I recommend the formuler z8, it works without and issues you would get from lower and spec mid Priced range devices!! Another would be the shield these would be the two boxes I’d go for IMO if money is not a problem!
Can I side load other iptv app's I.e. smarters pro etc?

Yes mate can add and app you like also has a dedicated Iptv app on the formuler z8 which is called Mytvonline this runs perfectly which I use on my box alongside a couple others for backup! You won’t be disappointed it runs without a hiccups promise you that unless your Iptv streams are dogshite (y)

Looking at reviews for the cube on Amazon, some reporting issues with cache build up and video quality not as good as the 4k stick. I guess it's a case of trying and returning. Like In my case the A95 f3 ready to be sent back. Lol.

I've bought the z8. Just wanted to know what is the best video settings for iptv streams. I noticed if I change to 2180p, the picture becomes grainy even on FHD channels, but improves if set to 1080p. Does this mean if i watch 4k videos I would need to change it back to 4k resolution? Any tips appreciated.

Back