MAG 425A or Amazon Fire TV Cube

maxbusti

Hello,

currently i have a MAG 351 for IPTV. But i would like to buy a new IPTV - Receiver and the old one i will give it to my parents.
The Question is, can the Amazon Fire TV Cube handle IPTV / Portals perfect? If yes, i would like to buy this, because of the features. (Voice Control Amazon movies and so on)
If not, i would like to buy the new MAG 425A.

Best

Max

Also I used to big up the mag boxes but some video doesn't play because of missing codecs etc pluss we had to do that patching when informir decided to mess with stuff .. atleast with the cube you have options.. and if you want it to look like mag you have STB emu available and can use a range of media players.

I just bought a cheap A95 fx3 4gb Ram 4K box. Video quality is ok but get robotic motion when watching fast action or sports. Had to fiddle around with built in Kodi settings, not as smooth as my mag 322 so going to return. The boxes mentioned here i.e. Mag 4k android or Cube, are they any good at playing iptv sports videos smoothly? I don't mind paying the extra money. Is the Formula Z7 or 8 any better or not?

I just bought a cheap A95 fx3 4gb Ram 4K box. Video quality is ok but get robotic motion when watching fast action or sports. Had to fiddle around with built in Kodi settings, not as smooth as my mag 322 so going to return. The boxes mentioned here i.e. Mag 4k android or Cube, are they any good at playing iptv sports videos smoothly? I don't mind paying the extra money. Is the Formula Z7 or 8 any better or not?
Some reviews of android devices here
Android Based Devices Reviews

I recommend the formuler z8, it works without and issues you would get from lower and spec mid Priced range devices!! Another would be the shield these would be the two boxes I’d go for IMO if money is not a problem!

Back