Mag Box 256 Issues

Hi Guys

Just wondered if anyone could offer any help on the issue I am having with my Mag 256 Box. I've posted an image with the issue.
The box runs perfectly at my friend, who uses BT internet but won't run on my Virgin internet. I've removed Websafe but still can't get the IPTV to load up.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Mag.jpg
    Mag.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 130
Hi Guys

Just wondered if anyone could offer any help on the issue I am having with my Mag 256 Box. I've posted an image with the issue.
The box runs perfectly at my friend, who uses BT internet but won't run on my Virgin internet. I've removed Websafe but still can't get the IPTV to load up.
Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
the picture you are showing is just showing you are not connected to the internet. I am presuming you are not hardwired, you will need to go back to settings and reload your wireless provider's password.

I have tried your provider on my mag256 box and it loaded successfully. Obviously I only get Into the blue screen contact provider as I don't have a sub with them, so obviously that side of that is working, have you tried switching off your router or maybe try connecting your box wirelessly?
If this fails hopefully a internet techie member could be able to help.
Good luck!

Back