Mag Box Connection Problem Issue

Morning,

Can anyone please help?

I have a Mag 254 box but since the problems with XC I keep getting connection problem error message in a orange box on the top of the screen. My box is hard wired and I have been in contact with my IPTV provider who have given me the correct URL to enter but still no luck. I have rebooted both router and box and factory reset my box as well as checking that websafe is off but no luck.

Any help would be great...thanks

Regards
Vinny

I have but I've been given different urls which are not working. Think they are having problems with the new panel after XC problems.

Was wondering if it was something that I was doing wrong.

Thanks

I had the same with a mag 256, my supplier was very helpful and gave me various portals to try but no luck.
The mag is now gathering dust in the cupboard!

No what’s wrong here is the firmware your using I had exactly same problem just need to redo your firmware I have all firmware with the no block added which I pulled from another forum. I had change channels screen goes black box unresponsive also getting flash ups no connection etc. I would say you have no block already on your stb the no connection is the box trying to dial home. You need to stop the loop. Which the noblock your using isn’t quite doing that. I have firmware for all mags from 256-324 hope that helps. What you will need to do is factory reset by reset button till it flashes fast then a full hard reset then flash firmware on to stb

yes bro i am on it as we speak, have just spoke with Admin, and in the process of figuring out how to upload to here for everybody to use
You have to put in a zip file then attach files but think that's only for vets vip members mate

You have to put in a zip file then attach files but think that's only for vets vip members mate
i have asked admin for clarification if i am allowed to post link to another site, if i am then link can be followed and firmware obtained.
the author is actually registered on this site bro so have pmd asking if i can upload his work or if he would do it.
i know i can upload it admin told me and they will check to ensure all is above board etc .
its just a patience game for folks at minute, i have tested this on a 324 and its flawless for me butdo not know how it will be on anyother model users choice.
though a full factory reset is needed bro

Back