Mag Box Connection Problem Issue

i have asked admin for clarification if i am allowed to post link to another site, if i am then link can be followed and firmware obtained.
the author is actually registered on this site bro so have pmd asking if i can upload his work or if he would do it.
i know i can upload it admin told me and they will check to ensure all is above board etc .
its just a patience game for folks at minute, i have tested this on a 324 and its flawless for me butdo not know how it will be on anyother model users choice.
though a full factory reset is needed bro
I've got no block on mine brilliant work by the dev

yeah bro so did i with all thechange channels box bombs out or no connection issue etc till i put this custom firmware in then perfecto
Mine was coming up with informer message where my provider url was blocked by them lol haven't updated it for ages or re flashed

No what’s wrong here is the firmware your using I had exactly same problem just need to redo your firmware I have all firmware with the no block added which I pulled from another forum. I had change channels screen goes black box unresponsive also getting flash ups no connection etc. I would say you have no block already on your stb the no connection is the box trying to dial home. You need to stop the loop. Which the noblock your using isn’t quite doing that. I have firmware for all mags from 256-324 hope that helps. What you will need to do is factory reset by reset button till it flashes fast then a full hard reset then flash firmware on to stb
some no block firmware with not allow u to change firmware due to the fact that some are a different size

some no block firmware with not allow u to change firmware due to the fact that some are a different size
yes the headers are different bro you will have to hard reset your box by way of the reset button on back or like mine on side by usb hold it whist pluging in power, hold it till it quickly flashes etc then reset to factory image. make sure you have low foratted your usb then format to fat32 load your image file boot it.
if your not sure how to factory reset this info is on informirs website dude so yes you should be able to load in another image hope this helps bro

yes the headers are different bro you will have to hard reset your box by way of the reset button on back or like mine on side by usb hold it whist pluging in power, hold it till it quickly flashes etc then reset to factory image. make sure you have low foratted your usb then format to fat32 load your image file boot it.
if your not sure how to factory reset this info is on informirs website dude so yes you should be able to load in another image hope this helps bro
Brilliant thank u been like this for 9 months

Brilliant thank u been like this for 9 months
Hi bro try the firmware in resources see if that helps you out, please do let me know how you get on and which box your using so I know which firmware Nepose created works hassle free for everyone.
I know the 324 is flawless, full factory reset info on informir for your box best of luck

Mine was coming up with informer message where my provider url was blocked by them lol haven't updated it for ages or re flashed
Hi Baz is your box stable? If it is leave it alone dude.
If you have blocked url , no connection flashing up top of screen or changing channels box becomes unresponsive then do try the firmware in resources see if that helps mate. Interested to know what box and firmware your running bro. Have a good day

Hi Baz is your box stable? If it is leave it alone dude.
If you have blocked url , no connection flashing up top of screen or changing channels box becomes unresponsive then do try the firmware in resources see if that helps mate. Interested to know what box and firmware your running bro. Have a good day
It's a mag 256/7 mate don't know what no block firmware on it as come with it already on mate but I will connect it up and have a look see what's on it

It's a mag 256/7 mate don't know what no block firmware on it as come with it already on mate but I will connect it up and have a look see what's on it
Is it stable Baz? If it is leave it be, if it ain’t broken then don’t try and fix it . But if you got any issues bro. And you can sort it yourself, try firmware in resources for your box. Let me know how you get on bro. The 256 is up with a stand alone file so you won’t have to download the whole mag series

Right, please bear with me cos i'm a bit thick. My dads mag 254 is having an issue where when he selects a channel list and the first channel plays (for example if he selects uk sports Boxnation will play). When he selects a new channel (say sky sports news) the channel does not appear, just a black screen. Will this firmware that is available in resources fix this?

Right, please bear with me cos i'm a bit thick. My dads mag 254 is having an issue where when he selects a channel list and the first channel plays (for example if he selects uk sports Boxnation will play). When he selects a new channel (say sky sports news) the channel does not appear, just a black screen. Will this firmware that is available in resources fix this?
Have you ran all other procedures first spoke to your provider give router a reboot some panel providers are struggling with mag boxes

Have you ran all other procedures first spoke to your provider give router a reboot some panel providers are struggling with mag boxes

Yeah, my mag box was having the same problem but i changed some settings in the BIOS and it works fine now. For some reason my dads box keeps having the same problem.

IT's probably not a long term fix but i carried out a Factory reset on the box and re entered the portal. Channels were working and changing quickly but will be interesting to see how long it lasts

Hi bro it did on my mag 324 perfectly can’t vouch for other boxes till I get feedback from everyone but honestly don’t see a problem tbh. You will have to do an emergency reset with button tiny pin hole whilst powering up hold till the led flashes quickly see informir website for step by step instructions for your box hope this helps

I used the new firmware on my mag 254 and it's working better than ever. Really quick channel change. Would definitely recommend it to people having the black screen connection issue. Thanks to karmaxxxx for pointing me in the right direction

I used the new firmware on my mag 254 and it's working better than ever. Really quick channel change. Would definitely recommend it to people having the black screen connection issue. Thanks to karmaxxxx for pointing me in the right direction
And thank you cdissle for letting me know glad it worked out for you bro, hopefully others will have the same success we’ve had . So now I know Mag 254 and 324 works perfectly fine superb bro

Back