Mag Box Connection Problem Issue

It't not all magboxes that are affected by this black screen thing and mine took less than 5 minutes to sort
Yes bro I am starting to think it’s something with the informir firmware tbh, as mine was brand new worked fine till got updated then everything went west. To add to that the take down and providers having to jump hoops changing panels. So all in all it was extremely frustrating trying to get box responsive. I followed so many threads on here I just went looking for solutions and came across this firmware, after reading through a long thread, gave it a go and the rest you know.

Could depend on panel providers as not all panel providers supports all mags
Hi Baz under normal circumstances I would of agreed with you, but I tried numerous providers big and small, and was getting pretty much same results, though some urls worked far better than others, still end up with no connection flashing up on top of screen, whilst other urls box just bombed out. I saw a lot of frustration with people on here and I for one sought to fine out why,
My personal opinion is something to do with informir firmware and it not liking some versions of no block. But at this stage it’s only a guess bro, but seriously looks like it tbh, as I had a different version of the no block on my box and still had problems bro

Hi Baz under normal circumstances I would of agreed with you, but I tried numerous providers big and small, and was getting pretty much same results, though some urls worked far better than others, still end up with no connection flashing up on top of screen, whilst other urls box just bombed out. I saw a lot of frustration with people on here and I for one sought to fine out why,
My personal opinion is something to do with informir firmware and it not liking some versions of no block. But at this stage it’s only a guess bro, but seriously looks like it tbh, as I had a different version of the no block on my box and still had problems bro
That was happening on smart iptv aswell mate not just mag boxes I know some time ago informer was rolling out firmware that did block urls but I know 1 panel that dosnt support all mag boxes that's why I posted maybe down to provider panels aswell

That was happening on smart iptv aswell mate not just mag boxes
Hi Baz that I couldn’t comment on tbh as I don’t use smart iptv bro, I know Samsung and LG I think started updating firmware which started taking iptv down. So it seems like informir have joined in, so we’re all in for a game of cat a mouse ,but it’s pretty much always been like this tbh

Hi Baz did you have a look at the firmware, I think last time we spoke you were thinking of giving it a go bro, but if your box is okay then I personally would leave it be and nice to speak to you again dude

Hi Baz did you have a look at the firmware, I think last time we spoke you were thinking of giving it a go bro, but if your box is okay then I personally would leave it be and nice to speak to you again dude
I hadn't bothered as working fine plus been busy so just waiting see if I get same problem as others has mentioned bro

With the informir call back code, if the providers ip is reported, it is then taken down by informir forcing providers who have been reported to to either use a ddns or abandoning all mag boxes due to this call back. You will see this happen more and more. The new"xc" panels are now being fixed by some providers who have the skills to change the basic source but other providers are stuck.
Most of the time if u cannot connect, it is either informir or the panel. I have 2 254 boxes that need some work, will try tonight

With the informir call back code, if the providers ip is reported, it is then taken down by informir forcing providers who have been reported to to either use a ddns or abandoning all mag boxes due to this call back. You will see this happen more and more. The new"xc" panels are now being fixed by some providers who have the skills to change the basic source but other providers are stuck.
Most of the time if u cannot connect, it is either informir or the panel. I have 2 254 boxes that need some work, will try tonight
Why not just get a trial from somewhere and see if box panel or provider

I am a reseller i can give myself a trial any time but it is the time constraints as I know the status of each one already and one needs to be reflashed . I am just a busy guy.
connecting should not be an issue for me I was speaking not about myself but about the over all status with informir and their call home code. It is bad enough that the xc system its self is flawed security wise but when the box supplier has all the usage info of the box owner, and can block any reported url, this is a big red flag for me. I am basically fixing mine and selling them .As a reseller, I have almost every box for testing purposes only as I barely have time to watch iptv anymore anyway. Thank Italian police.

I am a reseller i can give myself a trial any time but it is the time constraints as I know the status of each one already and one needs to be reflashed . I am just a busy guy.
connecting should not be an issue for me I was speaking not about myself but about the over all status with informir and their call home code. It is bad enough that the xc system its self is flawed security wise but when the box supplier has all the usage info of the box owner, and can block any reported url, this is a big red flag for me. I am basically fixing mine and selling them .As a reseller, I have almost every box for testing purposes only as I barely have time to watch iptv anymore anyway. Thank Italian police.
Yes but there's people on mags that's not having these problems and boxes don't need to be re flashed so to me points to provider informer have been blocking portals since last year they havnt just started doing it so may not point to informer could be panel provider using panel that dosnt support every mag device

Yes but there's people on mags that's not having these problems and boxes don't need to be re flashed so to me points to provider informer have been blocking portals since last year they havn't just started doing it so may not point to informer could be panel provider using panel that dosnt support every mag device
this is true but only means that their providers url has not been reported to informir or, as u said, panel issues. However, there are a lot more different panels than xc now. Some are very basic and does not yet support mags. Updates for new XC are already up to 2.9. Some do not like what the new xc provides or doesn't provide. You have to remember that the whole informir code also includes stalker and is also what smarters and other iptv apk's used as original basic codes. Any changes effects an awful lot of different situations. Not just mags but mags will be the most effected. If your providers url is tagged, then your provider must make the change. Or, switching providers is also another way to go. This will be between u ad your provider.

this is true but only means that their providers url has not been reported to informir or, as u said, panel issues. However, there are a lot more different panels than xc now. Some are very basic and does not yet support mags. Updates for new XC are already up to 2.9. Some do not like what the new xc provides or doesn't provide. You have to remember that the whole informir code also includes stalker and is also what smarters and other iptv apk's used as original basic codes. Any changes effects an awful lot of different situations. Not just mags but mags will be the most effected. If your providers url is tagged, then your provider must make the change. Or, switching providers is also another way to go. This will be between u ad your provider.
Which mag box models are not affected by the blank screen issue as looking to get a new box

all mag boxes no matter which model are effected by the blocked stb if the providers url is reported. I love my dreamlink t2 cause it does both mac address and apk apps like smarters pro or xciptv and u can use up to 25 different or more iptv providers if u want. I believer formulars are similar too. I like the idea of options and not getting a box bricked or causing issues because the ddns link has been reported to who ever wants to shut it down. I like off the grid receivers because I feel mags are a risk.Get a different box run away from mags as fast as u can. The tech is too old school and does not protect the owners

Back