Mag box question

Hi,
I am new to this and I was advised to purchase a Mag 351 by a friend a long time ago, however I understand that it has been discontinued now. My friend mentioned that the 322 is still available however he advised against the 425. I have researched into the boxes and I think it must be because he must prefer working with the Mag Linux boxes and not an Android 425.

Can I ask which other Linux box would be just as good as the 351 in terms of 4k and specs too? I have noticed that the 424 has 1gb ram which is higher than the other boxes (although not as high as the 351) however I was wondering what your opinions were?

Hi,
I am new to this and I was advised to purchase a Mag 351 by a friend a long time ago, however I understand that it has been discontinued now. My friend mentioned that the 322 is still available however he advised against the 425. I have researched into the boxes and I think it must be because he must prefer working with the Mag Linux boxes and not an Android 425.

Can I ask which other Linux box would be just as good as the 351 in terms of 4k and specs too? I have noticed that the 424 has 1gb ram which is higher than the other boxes (although not as high as the 351) however I was wondering what your opinions were?
Linux boxes are totally different to mag boxes. With linux (enigma 2) you can create and set up the box as you want unlike the magboxes with are a closed source box meaning that the look of the box cannot be changed

I am sorry for mentioning Mag Linux vs Mag Android, I must have made the wrong assumptions after my friend told me to avoid the 425. He has advised to only purchase the Mag boxes ( he will be setting it up for me) however can I ask which box is more superior than the 351 or equivalent?

I am sorry for mentioning Mag Linux vs Mag Android, I must have made the wrong assumptions after my friend told me to avoid the 425. He has advised to only purchase the Mag boxes ( he will be setting it up for me) however can I ask which box is more superior than the 351 or equivalent?
The magbox takes all of 2 minutes to set up which is why i suspect your friend has advised you to get one (easy option) A martian like ET could set 1 up :ROFLMAO: Have you looked on youtube at the look and set up of them ??

I would get either a 4k firestick or android box personally like the Amiko A6 android box 4k box has mytvonline app can install other apps have usb/memory card for more storage and record function but goes by user preferance as stated mags you are tied to a mag box and not all vod content is supported due to codec issues

Ah I understand! Thank you for your help guys :) I can see that a few different recommendations have been made however I have read that some boxes are recommended due to having many different purposes, is there a box which is recommended as being the best for just IPTV streaming if that is your only use for the box?

Ah I understand! Thank you for your help guys :) I can see that a few different recommendations have been made however I have read that some boxes are recommended due to having many different purposes, is there a box which is recommended as being the best for just IPTV streaming if that is your only use for the box?
Avoid mags altogether mate there's enough members on here who can help and guide you in setting iptv up on any device mentioned

Sorry I meant to ask which box would be the best for just streaming IPTV in HD/4k if possible besides the Mag's? It's great to know that there are helpful members who are always happy to help out :)
Avoid mags altogether mate there's enough members on here who can help and guide you in setting iptv up on any device mentioned

Great. What do you think of the Formuler Z8? I am thinking of ordering it due to its high specs, I was hoping to get a high spec box which will load fast and something which I can scroll through the channels list quickly with too. Sorry for all of my questions!
Also, is there a place that you could recommend for me to find a good IPTV service? As I know that there are many cheap ones out there but they will be unreliable.

4k firestick the Amiko A6 plays 4k xxpro88 plays 4k content

Great. What do you think of the Formuler Z8? I am thinking of ordering it due to its high specs, I was hoping to get a high spec box which will load fast and something which I can scroll through the channels list quickly with too. Sorry for all of my questions!
Also, is there a place that you could recommend for me to find a good IPTV service? As I know that there are many cheap ones out there but they will be unreliable.

for your services go here IPTV request Thread Apr-May-June 2020

Z8 is a brilliant box mate you wouldn't go wrong with one of those

Back