MAG IPTV And Broadband Providers

Hi everyone thought i would ask opinions on this?. My phone internet package is up for renewal and would like views on which supplier to go with bearing in mind I am running a mag box. (restrictions etc ) I have looked on compare the market .com . but cant decide at present.
Regards.

Wouldn't go with talk talk there customer service use Google translate everyone will have an opinion but its what deals they have to offer and your budget and what speeds you are looking for Plusnet good sky good virgin amazing speeds there's ee Vodafone throttle speeds

Cant complain with vermin, bit more expensive than others but not had many problems with them (if any)
Also no need for phone line, also min speed they offer is 50mbps.
Only problem i have with vermin is call center after working hours.
(hard to understand)

whilst the big 6 were blocking again at the weekend vodafone were not.

30mbps , no throttling.

might be something to think about if the price for voda is ok

No as Google has teamed up with spies mate be better getting a vpn router for your mag box
depends on the block.

infomir blocks are via dns address only, not ip.

isp blocks, very up in the air , its certainly not dns blocks, its ip. nobody i know is sure exactly how they are getting the ip addresses to block.

consensus is that its a google algorithm, still not confirmed.

No as Google has teamed up with spies mate be better getting a vpn router for your mag box

Hi Baz
My box has just gone off. Router has arrived. Just wondered if yours had gone off too. If not maybe I should bang the router on now.

Regards
Stoddy

Emailed my provider he said no it ain’t gone off you need a VPN.

Thought I’d take the liberty and set up the router. Pardon the pun.

Back up and running. Unplugged it to see if we weren’t throwing our cash down the shitter. But it went off. Had to change my location to London pmtp or somet like. Then plugged it back in. Sorted.

Really grateful to you Baz. All the best.

I’m in Burnley. So “Up The Clarets”. Lol.

Thanks again
Stoddy.

No problem mate glad you got it up and running I wouldve replied sooner but gaffer cracking whip for me to finish decorating lounge (y)

Back