mag user password

ade2910

I have a mag box used to have a sub with someone now they are saying mag is not supported unless I use username and password they provide but how is this possible on a mag box

I have a mag box used to have a sub with someone now they are saying mag is not supported unless I use username and password they provide but how is this possible on a mag box
Lots of providers, have ceased support, for mag boxs.

You can not use a username and password on a mag box, either buy and android box or firestick or find a provider that still allows mag boxes.

Macc accounts are been brute forced all the time and this is the reason provider are no longer supporting them.

Find another supplier as your current one has stopped supporting them

You can use username and password on a mag box but you will need to Psy for the app called "IPTV editor" similar to xtream editor but it will create a specific URL with username and password regardless of your Mac address.
Works perfectly

You can use username and password on a mag box but you will need to Psy for the app called "IPTV editor" similar to xtream editor but it will create a specific URL with username and password regardless of your Mac address.
Works perfectly
Does this work with all models

Tested on mag box and STB emu
Not working on smart STB app as got dark screen no idea why
Why would anyone want to use that on the STB emu beats me as that is being run on android devices so look at the apps available.

Agree but some clone the STB emu Mac address as you can put any Mac address there but with the username and password it will lock the STB emu. Although agree that it is better to use any other app on Android devices

Works perfectly
Yes works great I have used it myself on magbox 420w and stbemu pro no more blocked portals or hassle with mac addresses.

Back