Mag322 No Block

Hello please could somebody help me to unblock mag322 i cant find a firmware that could be uploaded to the box.

appear the message noblock_324 and unsuported architecture

thanks

Hello this no block image of Mag322 (above) is giving incorrect signature error. Where can i get the correct image. I have portals not loading in MAG322 and i am on 2.20.07 version. So I think i should downgrade the firmware or any other options . Please suggest.

Hello this no block image of Mag322 (above) is giving incorrect signature error. Where can i get the correct image. I have portals not loading in MAG322 and i am on 2.20.07 version. So I think i should downgrade the firmware or any other options . Please suggest.
Youll need to flash it from the bios or it will report a incorrect signature.

Also when you get it to flash remove network connection or it may update the mag. After first boot you should be fine.

Long time since i messed with mag boxes so thats about all i can remember.

Thanks for the reply @Ferret.
I am flashing it with bios only to downgrade the firmware, and I used the above image (attached by @biff2005). But getting wrong signature error. I do not have any network connected to the mag box too.

Don't know how can i get this magbox working.

Not sure what else to suggest other than a different no block firmware.

I'll have a look around this evening if i get chance to see what i can dig out.

Will do for me it more about recalling where i got these from.

If no one else chips in with one ill take a look around although i can no longer test, mag boxes have no appeal to me these days.

Youll need to flash it from the bios or it will report a incorrect signature.

Also when you get it to flash remove network connection or it may update the mag. After first boot you should be fine.

Long time since i messed with mag boxes so thats about all i can remember.
Yes been a while I remember incorrect signature. if i remember that was due to trying to flash from usb when box was booted rather than flashing from usb via bios as you put it.

Thanks again @Ferret. If you get a working image to unblock the portals please share.
here are the files I have for mag322 downgrade and no block, had to upload to gofile , files to large for this forum also you should disable updates within the magbox .

just found more info on my laptop:

Before you downgrade, don't forget to disable automatic update in the Embedded Portal:

1. Load Embedded Portal

2. Select Settings

3. Select Software autoupdate

4. In Autoupdate select "Disabled"

5. Press OK to save the changes.

Downgrade imageupdate:

1. Connect prepared USB-drive to STB.

2. Then enter the System Recovery Utility menu:

a. Power off STB (unplug the power supply).

b. Push and hold Menu button on RC and power STB on (still holding Menu button, plug in power supply).

c. Wait for ~10 seconds ? System Recovery Utility menu.

Release Menu button.

Note: the Menu button on the RC is located on the left hand side below the down button and above the Vol+ button. The one with the 3 lines and 3 dots.

3. Select Upgrade Tools ? Upgrade Software ? Using USB ? Yes; and select your file.

4. Wait until the update process is complete. The info about software update status is displayed at the bottom of screen.

When the software is updated the STB will automatically reboot.

Thanks @urie for the detailed explanation and the files. But it still didn't solve the issue.
The image gave incorrect signature error, but the no blocker image worked.
I entered the portal details after that and restart the portals but same black screen and RC not working. So its kinda hanged.

Thanks to all of you for the help but I think i will move to using some app on an android box than messing around with this mag box. Its such a waste of time and energy.
But thanks again.

Why are you needing the no block firmware ??
I just want the portals to load on my mag box. I dnt know what will help, just a downgrade of firmware or a no block firmware. Frankly I read all about that on this forum only and had no idea how these things works.

@mike123 Suppliers you mean the IPTV provider? Well mine said it supports and gave me the url to set, but i think these mag boxes are blocking the portals.
Are the firesticks easy to configure and use? I dnt want another mess :grin:
Thanks for the suggestion anyways.

@mike123 Suppliers you mean the IPTV provider? Well mine said it supports and gave me the url to set, but i think these mag boxes are blocking the portals.
All providers support firesticks.
You can get a new provider in five minutes.
You can have multiple providers at any time as backups so if one is off or freezing you just change to the other.
Less and less providers are interested in mag boxes.
Firestick is on offer for black Friday deals, only a few quid for a short time

With a android box or firestick you could use StbEmu which emulates a magbox perfectly and you can use you current mac account on it.

Are you sure that your portal isn’t hardware locked from another provider if you’ve previously used one.

Same as Fez has said you can easily install stb emu pro and imitate the mac of the mag box on stb emu pro so you wouldn’t have to buy a new sub just a new device there is a guide on Google that shows how to set up stb emu pro and is pretty straight forward

Back